No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
    Apples and oranges , but if we go with the doctor analogy it would be more like you go in for hernia surgery and they instead cut off your dick.

There is no job well done , not when you are making up crimes to investigate. Not when tax payer money is being wasted to the tune of 40 million dollars, not when Dems can't accept the election results so they keep coming up with nonsense.They should be working on passing USMCA or lowering drug prices , figuring out what to do with the millions of illegals that are already here. Hell even **** that dems love like infrastructure are on the back burner so they can devote their time to something they know is nonsense.
    No it wouldn't be that at all. It would be a necessary surgery that didn't work. Again Trump's actions drive this stuff, not hurt feelings as you guys claim. If Trump never asks Ukraine to investigate Biden, we aren't here. If the Russians didn't get involved in the election, we wouldn't have had the investigation. If Trump doesn't pay off Stormy Daniels, we wouldn't be here.

Trump's actions drive this stuff. Same as Nixon, same as Clinton. Why can't you admit it?

If Trump were able to lead then maybe we'd get something done. He can't because of his behavior.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      It was not dirt. Fact is that Biden's son had a position that he should not had and other things Biden did as a VP. Don't pick and choose. Obviously we agree to disagree. I will let you have the last word.
      Thank the Lord!!!

Of course that means he 'wins' again, and his record of never being wrong the Internet rolls on.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        I just don't understand how they put these politicians on a pedestal and think that they are above us. They have to do their job but they are locked up in a political race.

But I guess for some it is more important to get Trump out of office than anything else.
        Some people hero worship certain athletes.
        Some people hero worship certain musicians.
        Some hero worship certain celebrities.

And some people hero worship certain lifer politicians.

He's one of that last group.

It's really that simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Nice job.

You flat out caught an NPC mindlessly parroting team talking points, and when you asked him to prove the talking points were based in fact, he punked out.

Now the next step is to hit that Ignore button on him for excessive cheerleading.
          Its crazy is it not , honestly I don't mind engaging I like to know the thought process behind liberals.My brother is an uber leftist Bernie Bro , poor guy I don't even have the heart to tell him Bernie is not even getting out of the primaries let alone be anywhere close to being president.Before I would eat his lunch with facts, and he would get so pissed and end up deleting his FB post. He asked me not to comment on his political post so know I mostly just laugh reaction on FB when he post something political, or when its completely off the wall I tell him you might want to check those sources.Being the tolerant guy I am I still hangout with him all the time , in fact he is coming over for the Canelo vs Kovalev fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
            Its crazy is it not , honestly I don't mind engaging I like to know the thought process behind liberals.My brother is an uber leftist Bernie Bro , poor guy I don't even have the heart to tell him Bernie is not even getting out of the primaries let alone be anywhere close to being president.Before I would eat his lunch with facts, and he would get so pissed and end up deleting his FB post. He asked me not to comment on his political post so know I mostly just laugh reaction on FB when he post something political, or when its completely off the wall I tell him you might want to check those sources.Being the tolerant guy I am I still hangout with him all the time , in fact he is coming over for the Canelo vs Kovalev fight.
            It's not very deep, and I've explained it many times.....

Team loyalty > everything else

That's it right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              Ok. The vote for an inquiry has passed. Not a single republican voted for it. 2 sane democrats even voted against it. What about those polls that that had it close to 300 votes, saying that so many republicans would vote for? :lol:

Let the comedy begin. They will find nothing, vote to impeach will not pass the house, and by the slim chance it does, forget about it passing the senate.

Meanwhile things that could be done for the american people are put on hold.

Bravo democrats!
              From never happening to now it’s comedy... alrighty then

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  From never happening to now it’s comedy... alrighty then
                  I never said never happening.

This vote was simply to make the inquiry official, and even then it barely passed, without even 100% of democrat support. The republicans were fully united though.

Yes it’s complete comedy. And you making this vote to be something is funny. Enjoy your meaningless victory.

I prefer seeing where the origins of the russian collusion will lead us, now that is is an official Criminal investigation. Get the dems very scared.
                  Last edited by Vlad_; 10-31-2019, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    I never said never happening.

This vote was simply to make the inquiry official, and even then it barely passed, without even 100% of democrat support. The republicans were fully united though.

Yes it’s complete comedy. And you making this vote to be something is funny. Enjoy your meaningless victory.

I prefer seeing where the origins of the russian collusion will lead us, now that is is an official Criminal investigation. Get the dems very scared.
                    Lmfao!!!

Yet again, the 'lawyer' shows he is completely ignorant of the laws of our nation.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X