• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Superfans don't

Props on changing, as opposed to just digging in for the sake of not having to say you were wrong.

I heard someone once say, "Changing one's mind as the facts change is a sign of high intelligence."

I've found that to be true.
          It's still tough for me to admit. I bought into the hope and change and after the HC law all I had left was change in my pocket lol.

If I think someone has a chance to make a change I'd vote for them. I'm happy with what Trump has done and tried to do his first term so he'll get my vote again.

It's a dang shame people can't view with a open mind what's going on and all the drama the dims have caused.
          As a country we could have done so much more. Now we have Biden that says China isn't a issue WTF! He's the freaking front runner!

Then you have Warren with her 50 trillion HC plan, free college, free this and that. It's a dang shame. It's like, people think the money will fall from the sky or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            It's still tough for me to admit. I bought into the hope and change and after the HC law all I had left was change in my pocket lol.

If I think someone has a chance to make a change I'd vote for them. I'm happy with what Trump has done and tried to do his first term so he'll get my vote again.

It's a dang shame people can't view with a open mind what's going on and all the drama the dims have caused.
            As a country we could have done so much more. Now we have Biden that says China isn't a issue WTF! He's the freaking front runner!

Then you have Warren with her 50 trillion HC plan, free college, free this and that. It's a dang shame. It's like, people think the money will fall from the sky or something.
            People need to stop watching the media and just find direct sources that will show you the truth. Trump has thousands of young black conservatives who come to the WH several times a year. These are future leaders, really smart people who are independent, strong, have morals and a belief in GOD. The media will NEVER, EVER cover this because it destroys their communist propaganda narrative.

All of these clowns are owned by the CIA, they are all actors. Their sole mission is to destroy America and turn it into a communist state like China......hence why they all defend and bow to China. Hitlery....China got all her emails, Feinstein....Chinese spy worked for her for 20 yrs (whatever happened to that guy anyways?), Biden.......made over a billion dollars from them by selling out our military secrets, Kerry......made a billion by a corrupt money laundering scheme with Biden's kid.....it goes on and on.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                Lol right? I never thought I'd see both of them go Trump. Beck was a never Trumper and Piers hated Trump and RS.

Hey I voted for Obama his first term lol. People change I guess.
                Piers and Trump have been friends for years, ever since he appeared on celebrity apprentice.

Piers is just another classic Liberal who has become disgusted with the behaviour & lunacy of the modern left.

Comment

• This is what I was talking about a few posts up. Theres no tax in the world that would pay fot all this.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                    OK let's flip it. You or Tomjas show me a credible source that shows Trump is 'broke'

I'll wait..

Those two idiots couldn't show you anything, I doubt they can tie their shoes on their own.

Comment

• Remember how I kept saying Mueller is a system guy? He believes the system will handle Trump properly. They had him dead to rights. He believed the system would handle it

There is no deep state against Trump. Stop the nonsense

Comment

Working...
                      X