Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haven't checked this thread in a bit so...same 2-3 people still b*tching, losing their minds about trump?

Comment

• Facts

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        You think Trump will go to war due to pressure from the media?
        I've been posting for 3 straight days that the media, neo-cons, and the War Congress (Democrats & Republicans) are trying up goad Trump into a war with Iran. But you've ignored every single one of those posts. Instead u pick this one where I only name the media because he's doing an interview.

So that you understand let me say it again.

They media

Neo-cons he's put in his administration

Democrats & Republicans will pressure Trump into striking Iran and potentially starting a war.

That's not what I think. That's what I know.

But I understand why you ignored the others and simply focused on that post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          I've been posting for 3 straight days that the media, neo-cons, and the War Congress (Democrats & Republicans) are trying up goad Trump into a war with Iran. But you've ignored every single one of those posts. Instead u pick this one where I only name the media because he's doing an interview.

They media

Democrats & Republicans will pressure Trump into striking Iran and potentially starting a war.

What actions do you say we should take in light of them shooting down one of our drones over international waters, attacking ships in international waters, and their repeated threats?

We know whatever Trump does you'll disagree with, but go ahead and tell us what you think should be done.

It's an easy question, really.

Unless you don't have an opinion of your very own.

Comment

• Oh man GOP is really going to hate trump now. Hes about to have no one on his side.
            https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump...ry-low-number/

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

They media

I didn’t ignore the rest.

I simply quoted you directly on that specific part.

I know that congress is full of career war mongering politicians, on both sides.

Comment

I know that congress is full of career war mongering politicians, on both sides.
                I know why you didn't say anything about the rest but only the one where I only mentioned the media. You aren't a complex person. You're simple.

Comment

Ask him the question I did.

I doubt you'll get a straight answer though, and you may get put on his ignore list.

Comment

• The insanity of electing Trump potus will soon become technicolor. Btw, his claim that some great person General told him 10 mins before the strike that approx 150 casualties would result is more total BS. BS is the only thing Trump excels at, be it this, ICE rounding up millions, or thousands locked out his last maga rally.

Comment

• Trump calls attempted rape accuser writer Elizabeth Carroll a liar he'd never met only for pic to prove he's the liar again.

Elizabeth Carroll and Trump.

Last edited by Money Shot; 06-21-2019, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X