OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
    Whatever happened to the wall debate?

Is the USA still supposedly in a State of Emergency?

I haven't heard anything about what's going on there?

Also...Nancy Pelosi shouldn't have publically talked about wanting to see Trump in jail. That was stupid political move imo.
    By this, you are saying that you are done with the impeachment witch hunt nothing burger, as Trump has been exonerated via the findings of no evidence of collusion, correct?

Because as long as Team D obsesses over such nonsense, the country can't move on.

I'll be happy to move on, once the other side agrees to.

Are you?

Comment

• Trump insults a decorated war hero in front of the American Normandy war cemetery and goes on an unhinged rant about him and Pelosi. This fcuk nut can almost impersonate a president when on a teleprompter, but unscripted he is UNFIT beyond belief.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        There is no exoneration...
        See what I mean below?

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Trump has been exonerated...

smh.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          See what I mean below?

smh.
          That goes back to the whole legal vs layman definition of the term.

Why are you still playing semantics?

Comment

That goes back to the whole legal vs layman definition of the term.

Why are you still playing semantics?
            Um...no it doesn't. Was it an exoneration or not???? It isn't a trick question. lol

Either way you look at it, you come out with the same damn answer.

Comment

Um...no it doesn't. Was it an exoneration or not???? It isn't a trick question. lol

Either way you look at it, you come out with the same damn answer.
              The prerequisite condition (a conviction) for an exoneration does not exist. So, technically the answer is no. However, when we look at the layman definition of being free from blame, and compare that with "no evidence of collusion", then it is appropriate to say Trump was exonerated. Is Trump still being accused of colluding with Russia since the Mueller report? The answer is no. So, since the Mueller report was released, Trump is no longer being blamed (exonerated) for colluding with Russia.

The Mueller report _______ Trump of colluding with Russia.

A. Exonerated.
              B. Implicated.

Comment

The prerequisite condition (a conviction) for an exoneration does not exist. So, technically the answer is no. However, when we look at the layman definition of being free from blame, and compare that with "no evidence of collusion", then it is appropriate to say Trump was exonerated. Is Trump still being accused of colluding with Russia since the Mueller report? The answer is no. So, since the Mueller report was released, Trump is no longer being blamed (exonerated) for colluding with Russia.

The Mueller report _______ Trump of colluding with Russia.

A. Exonerated.
                B. Implicated.

LMAOOOO. You think the Mueller report exonerated trump now?

But but but...."there is no exoneration."

Trying to have it both ways now?

No evidence is not the same as an exoneration, buddy. Try again

But I know, you guys won't take it from me. So maybe you should read up here, and then you might get it

Why Donald Trump and Jussie Smollett were not 'exonerated,' according to legal experts

“”This new informal use of the word 'exonerated' actually means something different. From a lay person's standpoint, in their minds, they've been cleared, but there's no evidence that they're innocent."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/donald-tru...ry?id=61978138

Smh. So was there evidence that he was innocent? That's pretty hard to believe when he's still staring down the barrel of obstruction.

But just in case you are still confused:

"While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

Now, I'm pretty sure it's not your argument that Mueller wasn't aware that there wasn't an official trial, right? So what could this have meant, hmm?

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  The wall? Did you actually think that bs was for real?

That wall talk was :wank: for right wingers. Nothing more.
                  The so called State of Emergency was a joke as in there was never a real State of Emergency but I thought one was officially called?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...trump.amp.html

Immigration is a very real problem but not a 'national emergency'.

Was the situation resolved?

Is there still an emergency?

Everything seems to have moved on.

Comment

• Gotta love his style

Comment

LMAOOOO. You think the Mueller report exonerated trump now?

But but but...."there is no exoneration."

Trying to have it both ways now?

No evidence is not the same as an exoneration, buddy. Try again

But I know, you guys won't take it from me. So maybe you should read up here, and then you might get it

Smh. So was there evidence that he was innocent? That's pretty hard to believe when he's still staring down the barrel of obstruction.

But just in case you are still confused:

Now, I'm pretty sure it's not your argument that Mueller wasn't aware that there wasn't an official trial, right? So what could this have meant, hmm?
                      Dude, the only one trying to have it both ways is you. The damn report clearly, even as you quoted, says "no evidence", but you're trying desperately to spin that into, "well, he's NOT not guilty"

Realistically, Trump should have used the word aquittal rather than exonerate.

But here's where we are today. No charges, no impeachment, no collusion. Call it whatever else you want ,bud.

Comment

Working...
                      X