No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
    Depending on who you believe. Of course the US will say they were in international air, they would never admit to being in Iran territory. Why? They're slowly trying to build a case for war.
    They attacked us, so they need to provide proof.

Since you've chosen to defend them, present your proof.....

Juat saying you believe the Iranian mullahs over the US military ain't gonna cut it.

Comment

For the sake of defending Trump, they'd say yes, they're fine with it.
      We dont have to present "what if" scenarios do make our points.

You guys shouldn't either.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        They attacked us, so they need to provide proof.

Since you've chosen to defend them, present your proof.....

Juat saying you believe the Iranian mullahs over the US military ain't gonna cut it.
        He wont do chit! This clown always drives by with some BS comment and never replies to comments.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          He wont do chit! This clown always drives by with some BS comment and never replies to comments.
          I have noticed that as well.

Drive by cheerleading.

He's a hair away from bring put on my ignore list for those tactics.

Comment

You're right, let's go to war over a drone, Makes total sense.
            So you agree with Trump.

Comment

• Comment

• I chuckle when people say this is not who we are. They are obviously ignoring the past, and in some cases the present, history of America

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  I chuckle when people say this is not who we are. They are obviously ignoring the past, and in some cases the present, history of America

They can also stay in their home countries instead of flocking in like rats and cockroaches.

Also, yourself and others of the same mind can go and adopt these illegals and have them stay at your place. Then you can give them all the soap and love they deserve.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                    I don't patrol the boards daily for stupid posts to correct. I do what I can, when I can.

Comment

• Motorcity Cobra, I chuckle when people say this is not who we are. They are obviously ignoring the past, and in some cases the present, history of America.

Pretend like It did not happen!

I challenge AOC to go to "The Museum of Tolerance" and face a survivor!
                      Last edited by TJ highway; 06-24-2019, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X