Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REP al green trying to impeach trump on "bigotry" and calling countries "shiiithole" countries and separating families at the border (and they are people of color too)

oh and that hes an unfit president.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      People don’t go to jail over a technicality
      I can see that it went over your head......

simply its they are looking for collusion... since they can't find that they are looking for anything else they can try to pin something on him.....

happens ALOT in courts etc....

again...

if you cant get them on the crime, get them on a technicality.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

simply its they are looking for collusion... since they can't find that they are looking for anything else they can try to pin something on him.....

again...

You don’t go to jail on a technicality

Trump surrounded himself with criminals

End of story

Comment

again...

Unfortunately for the superfans, you need high crimes and misdemeanors to remove a President.

Gotcha! points and technicalities dont quite cut it.

Dont worry guys. This horrible record low unemployment, rising GDP and wages, and jobs coming back that Obama said were gone forever has to end sometime.

It'll be back to the falling wages, doubling healthcare premiums, and sub 2% annual growth you guys think is 'winning' in due time.

Comment

nope.....

when you cant get them on the crime... get them on a technicality

and thats what the house democrats are doing right now with those 81 people they want to "question"
            The fishing expedition might cost them. Do not think for a minute that this is a good thing and a good look for the D team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              You don’t go to jail on a technicality

Trump surrounded himself with criminals

End of story
              you still dont get it do you?

here's an example.....

they are looking for collusion....

since they cant find any, they try to pin something else on him.

that happens in law practices

ALL

THE

TIME!

YALL

GONNA

LEARN

DA

HARD

WAY

Comment

you still dont get it do you?

here's an example.....

they are looking for collusion....

since they cant find any, they try to pin something else on him.

that happens in law practices

ALL

THE

TIME!

YALL

GONNA

LEARN

DA

HARD

WAY
                Can’t we wait until the report is released to determine if there is no collusion? You could be right. You might be wrong.

They are prosecuting this like a RICO case so they very well may find something more serious than collusion, same as if they found out a mobster they investigated for gambling committed multiple murders.

If so then Mueller is required to investigate the other crimes.

Why do Trump supporters act like this is somehow not right or fair?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Can’t we wait until the report is released to determine if there is no collusion? You could be right. You might be wrong.

They are prosecuting this like a RICO case so they very well may find something more serious than collusion, same as if they found out a mobster they investigated for gambling committed multiple murders.

If so then Mueller is required to investigate the other crimes.

Why do Trump supporters act like this is somehow not right or fair?
                  I never said that......

what I was talking about was that they were hell bent on collusion and that it was there.... (imo its not steele dossier was bought and paid for) and since, for example, they couldnt find any collusion, they are trying to look for anything to pin on him. And I also did say on a previous posts that its how the "system" works.

Comment

I never said that......

what I was talking about was that they were hell bent on collusion and that it was there.... (imo its not steele dossier was bought and paid for) and since, for example, they couldnt find any collusion, they are trying to look for anything to pin on him. And I also did say on a previous posts that its how the "system" works.
                    It’s not that they are looking for just anything to pin on him. it’s that they uncovered more information that might be evidence of another type of crime. So mueller is doing his sworn duty and following those leads.

It’s neither wrong nor unfair. This is what happens when you are being investigated the same as the head of a Mafia family.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      It’s not that they are looking for just anything to pin on him. it’s that they uncovered more information that might be evidence of another type of crime. So mueller is doing his sworn duty and following those leads.

It’s neither wrong nor unfair. This is what happens when you are being investigated the same as the head of a Mafia family.
                      Well said.......

Comment

Working...
                      X