OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    UN inspectors in Iran and verification by all parties = bad deal
    You left out the pallets of cash and the EFTs Obama did under the table.

But yes, with everything included that you left out, it's a bad deal.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Giving N. Korea the meeting they've wanted for decades. Stopping joint military exercises they've wanted for decades. Agreeing to the same thing they've agreed to numerous times over decades without any verification = good deal
    False.

You're outright lying now.

Your cheerleading is more pathetic than usual.

Maybe this is too complex an issue for you, and you should stick to discussing phony dossiers, twat grabbing, and Stormy Daniels.

Those nonsense issues seem more up your alley.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      It's killing you Trump got a better deal than any past President has.

Maybe stop being a superfan and just give credit where credit is due.
      No it isn't.

What is killing most of us is watching Trump supporters and Republicans give Trump credit for this summit when just 3 years ago they called Obama weak for mentioning the idea of negotiating with North Korea.

Many of us are just wondering how guys changed so drastically to the point you are celebrating a meeting with Kim as a positive and judge this as a show of power and strength?

Comment

• Lol, MCC is destroying 1bad69 here.

Comment

Trump, while discussing why he trusts Kim, admitted: “I may be wrong. I may stand before you in six months and say, ‘Hey, I was wrong.’ I don’t know that I’ll ever admit that, but I’ll find some kind of an excuse.”
          WHAT? He really said that?

Comment

• Trump: I said "Do me a favor. You got this missile engine testing site. We know where it is because of the heat...it's incredible equipment we have, to be honest with you." I said "can you close it up?" He's going to close it up.

Pssst: Now that he knows how we know if his site is running or not he knows how to better disguise it should he want to restart it.
            And without inspectors we have no way of finding out

But the libs are totally owned.
            Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 06-12-2018, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Trump: I said "Do me a favor. You got this missile engine testing site. We know where it is because of the heat...it's incredible equipment we have, to be honest with you." I said "can you close it up?" He's going to close it up.

Pssst: Now that he knows how we know if his site is running or not he knows how to better disguise it should he want to restart it.
              And without inspectors we have no way of finding out

But the libs are totally owned.
              Just like the time the Russian ambassador got Trump in the Oval office alone and Trump started babbling to him about our means for collecting intelligence.

But hey, Trump is owning the libs. Thats all that matters to Trumpanzees

Comment

Just like the time the Russian ambassador got Trump in the Oval office alone and Trump started babbling to him about our means for collecting intelligence.

Yeah Trump is a loose cannon. He's well on his way to starting a full blown trade war with his allies. His own party doesn't back him up on this issue but they don't have the guts to stand up to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  You're having a bad day, as you're completely unable to keep up.

Maybe you need to take a day off from your cheerleading to catch your breath.

As I said, they got concessions for those broken promises. Most notably, Clinton's concession of 2 nuclear reactors and $5 billion as I said earlier.

Trump's given nothing, only promises we will deliver after they denuclearize.

This isn't rocket science, and I've told you this over and over.

Please tell me you're being obtuse in order to maintain team loyalty, as opposed to you being completely behind and unable to keep up here....
                  Iran was complying according to all parties involved, including the US. Israel, who isn't a party of the agreement, is the only one claiming Iran isn't complying. Trump believed Israel over US intelligence. You're Jewish so of course you're going to believe your fellow Jew over us untrustworthy Goy's

Comment

That's where you're dead wrong.

Just because you are superfan and look at everything through the prism of 'winning' or 'losing' this ridiculous R vs D team game garbage, doesn't mean the rest of us look at things in that warped way.

Comment

Iran was complying according to all parties involved, including the US. Israel, who isn't a party of the agreement, is the only one claiming Iran isn't complying.
                      So what if Israel is a party???

The fact is took Israel, a non party, to discover their cheating only backs my case!!

As I said, you're having an off day.

First you couldn't keep up, now you're buttressing my arguments.

Trump believed Israel over US intelligence.
                      As he should.

After all, according to your team it was US intelligence that screwed the pooch with their statements Iraq had WMDs.

Then those same intelligence people failed to stop Russia from hacking our election. Again, this is according to your team.

So Trump had every reason to trust the Mossad over US intelligence.

You're Jewish so of course you're going to believe your fellow Jew over us untrustworthy Goy's
                      Don't mind-read me, or make racist charges like that.

Trash like that racist statement has no room on the forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X