Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juat amazing numbers, especially in light of the shutdown.

Good news for working Americans, bad news for Democrats.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority comes from the inability of low-ability people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their competence or incompetence.

Full article:
      https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
      That fits you very well, it's another copy and paste of someone else's words and describes you very well.. Do you have any thoughts of your own or do just follow the lefty sites 24/7

Do you have any friends you can talk to, (doubtful) talking with real people in person may help you evaluate your own competence and objectivity. You really need some one on one with live people for a change. Get some real friends and a life, not one person here is your friend and this is where you spend all your time. I feel for ya, just can't reach ya.

Friends can help, get some.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
        That fits you very well, it's another copy and paste of someone else's words and describes you very well.. Do you have any thoughts of your own or do just follow the lefty sites 24/7
        First off, simmer down.

Second, I wasnt speaking of you, but of MCC who had replied to you and constantly exhibits the effects I cited.

I actually consider you one of the better posters here, though you really failed to keep up here.

I dont go to lefty sites. No reason to, as they are full of nonsense, plus plenty of the superfans here quote them anyway.

As to me copying that, I sure did. You should have noticed my source citation, and the fact I put the copied text in italics.

The rest of your post is nonsense, as you nothing of me. I got plenty of friends, so no need to worry about me.

Like I said, just keep up. You usually do, however.

Oh, and if you think i directed something at you in the future that sets you off, please just ask me for clarification before going off needlessly like you did here.

Thanks.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                First off, simmer down.

Second, I wasnt speaking of you, but of MCC who had replied to you and constantly exhibits the effects I cited.

I actually consider you one of the better posters here, though you really failed to keep up here.

I dont go to lefty sites. No reason to, as they are full of nonsense, plus plenty of the superfans here quote them anyway.

As to me copying that, I sure did. You should have noticed my source citation, and the fact I put the copied text in italics.

The rest of your post is nonsense, as you nothing of me. I got plenty of friends, so no need to worry about me.

Like I said, just keep up. You usually do, however.

Oh, and if you think i directed something at you in the future that sets you off, please just ask me for clarification before going off needlessly like you did here.

Thanks.
                I thought I was on MCC's post, I quoted the wrong post so I didn't direct anything towards you intentionally.
                Sorry for that.

Oh well, MCC will l get a kick out of it.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
                    I thought I was on MCC's post, I quoted the wrong post so I didn't direct anything towards you intentionally.
                    Sorry for that.

Oh well, MCC will l get a kick out of it.
                    It's all good.

Yeah, my son will probably find it funny.

But maybe you're the guy who can finally reach him. God knows I've tried, and failed, to penetrate that thick skull of his.

Comment

• 4 more years

4 more years

4 more years

Comment

Working...
                      X