No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pelosi gives Trump some props.

Washington (CNN)House Speaker Nancy Pelosi argued on Thursday that Kim Jong Un was "a big winner" in the latest negotiations between President Donald Trump and the North Korean leader since he once again had the opportunity to "sit face to face" with the President of the United States, but she said that Trump did the right thing by ultimately walking away from the talks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      I'm not pleading the 5th. Javi is a moderator. He bans people for racism. So if he considers what Lee said as racism then that shows what he considers to be racism.

I'm trying to see if he'll apply this standard to the forum equally.

This is a very low bar for racism. That's why you don't see many Trump supporters saying its racism. Only the extreme supporters are saying its racism. The type who would let Trump shít in their mouth if he told them a liberal would have to smell it.
      just cuz im a mod that hasn't stopped you before from debating any topics.... now answer my questions and STOP DUCKING

again.... spike was talking about black people, slavery etc and then proceeded with the "we" comment....

gee I wonder who the "we" he was talking about?

thats besides the point.... you can answer my questions since it has nothing to do with spike so stop ducking

Comment

• Little Coulters were played for suckers again

Trump scheduled this sideshow AFTER finding out the date on which Cohen would be testifying

Just another deflection

No wonder she calls you the stupidest part of his base

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          just cuz im a mod that hasn't stopped you before from debating any topics.... now answer my questions and STOP DUCKING

again.... spike was talking about black people, slavery etc and then proceeded with the "we" comment....

thats besides the point.... you can answer my questions since it has nothing to do with spike so stop ducking
          Ok. Let's say he was talking only to black people (he wasn't) this is what he said

The 2020 Presidential election is right around the corner. Let's all mobilize. Let's all be on the right side of history. Make the moral choice between love vs. hate. Let's do the right thing
          So if he's talking specifically to black people (he isn't) he's telling them to get out to vote. You said that is racism. Telling black people to vote is considered racism to you.

Comment

Funny how honoring slaves during black history month is considered racist but this isn't.

And the person who considers honoring slaves during black history month as racisr is the person who bans people for racism
            isnt his dad from kenya yes or no it was one of my previous questions

Comment

is obama's dad from kenya or no?
              Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              oh please....

he was trial and jailed in march 2016 during obama's term and he did absolutely NOTHING to get that kid out....

trump wins presidency and gets the kid outta north korea....

Did you say anything about obama not doing nothing for him?
              what exactly did he "concede"?
              the only countries that dont consider north korea a sovereign country is japan, south korea and france.....

its almost like when USA did that with israel.....
              technically you have some countries that dont recognize israel as a sovereign country either

but again....

obama has done NOTHING

trump is at least trying... and supposedly their gonna go for a 3rd summit hopefully things will pan out etc...

the fact that you are so negative about this is just plain stupid really.....

when it comes to stuff like this I dont care who's in charge of the country I will always be hopeful for a positive outcome for all of us....

but no here you are, shitting on the guy left and right just cuz you dont like him on a personal level

lets go motor city stop DUCKING

Comment

• we should have a quick thread and vote to see if motor city should be allowed to post any longer unless he answers my questions.....

motor its like the 5th time already.... stop ducking the questions they are hella simple

Comment

we should have a quick thread and vote to see if motor city should be allowed to post any longer unless he answers my questions.....

motor its like the 5th time already.... stop ducking the questions they are hella simple
                  I'm all for that.

People who make claims and spew nonsense they refuse to defend under questioning need to go.

If they cant defend their posts when questioned, by definition they are spamming the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Ok. Let's say he was talking only to black people (he wasn't) this is what he said

So if he's talking specifically to black people (he isn't) he's telling them to get out to vote. You said that is racism. Telling black people to vote is considered racism to you.

You are a mod. You ban people for racism. I think it's important for us to know your standards for racism.

Comment

You are a mod. You ban people for racism. I think it's important for us to know your standards for racism.
                      thats all I see........

my standards are fine.....

I cant do nothing to spike or trump since they dont post here so why do I really care about what they say?

now stop ducking the questions

Comment

Working...
                      X