Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    oh lordy here we go.....

ok....

what has he exactly said/done that is racist?

(change my mind)
    See that’s The problem Javi if you can’t see what’s in front of you’re face already bro then I surely won’t change you’re mind. It’s doesn’t take a genius to see this guys hate towards certain races.

But No biggie it is what it is bro.

Take it easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      See that’s The problem Javi if you can’t see what’s in front of you’re face already bro then I surely won’t change you’re mind. It’s doesn’t take a genius to see this guys hate towards certain races.

But No biggie it is what it is bro.

Take it easy.
      ok.....

lets try this again.....

and dont duck the question either....

should be easy for you no?

Comment

So why didn’t he say that about the countless euro immigrants who are here and that commit crimes? Or how about when he called all these countries of black and brown folks *****holes they are obviously not the best countries to live in but you didnt hear him call Russia, ukrain, Poland, dagestan, khaxakstan etc a *****t hole oh no of course not and I think you know why too. How about how lightly he took the hurricane deaths in Puerto Rico and the little that he was force to say and act like he cared was because PR is part of the states if not he wouldn’t have said shiiaat.

Why aren’t we deporting the illegal euro immigrants aswell there’s tons of em, but See he won’t do that because it’s all about race for the guy.

And for folks to just pretend like it’s not is a sad as fccuuk because we all got reminded when he got elected just how much racism still exist in America.

As soon as trump started spewing out all that race hate towards Latinos specifically Mexicans he had a lot of people at the palm of his hands.
        You ever been to jail/prison?

Or cis/ice?

How many European mofos have u seen in there ? 1?

Lol maybe if u count canadians lol

Comment

ok.....

lets try this again.....

and dont duck the question either....

should be easy for you no?
          Cmon man I’ve already wasted too much typing about that fat slob POS.

And lol at ducking the question when I’ve already explained to you.

If his act fools you when he acts like he’s “not being racist” then that’s on you folks.

Again I expect it with certain type of folks but when it’s youre own kind brainwashed that’s sad as fuuckk.

I don’t spend too much time in this area of the board because I don’t really care to waste my time writing about that cuuunnt.

Comment

Cmon man I’ve already wasted too much typing about that fat slob POS.

And lol at ducking the question when I’ve already explained to you.

If his act fools you when he acts like he’s “not being racist” then that’s on you folks.

Again I expect it with certain type of folks but when it’s youre own kind brainwashed that’s sad as fuuckk.

I don’t spend too much time in this area of the board because I don’t really care to waste my time writing about that cuuunnt.
            if you can't answer just say so.....

you lucky Im not technically allowed to block you

Comment

Lol smh

Oh don’t worry you don’t have to block me just ignore me the same way I’ll do you from now on.

Unbelievable

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                Playing on fear of the ignorant

It’s weak ****

Your people have suffered the same
                Respect!!! Well understood homie... respect.

Comment

That's the part I really dont get.

They know they have no answer, but yet they can't stop. Its like they are programmed to reply endlessly yet never ever tackle tough questions.

They cant ever let anything go.

It's a very childish way of behaving.

Comment

Lol smh

Oh don’t worry you don’t have to block me just ignore me the same way I’ll do you from now on.

Unbelievable
                    unbelievable is me asking a simple question and you ducking it.

carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      unbelievable is me asking a simple question and you ducking it.

carry on.
                      No unbelievable is me already answering you yet no matter how much i explain you guys just proceed to answer with “ what’s racist about that” lol sorry I can’t help you guys anymore I’m no Dr.

No point in debating with hard headed folks who are set in their ways.

And childish is when you explain to someone something but all they do is “but but but”

Comment

Working...
                      X