Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It remains our position that the President’s actions here, by virtue of his position as the chief law enforcement officer, could neither constitutionally nor legally constitute obstruction because that would amount to him obstructing himself, and that he could, if he wished, terminate the inquiry, or even exercise his power to pardon if he so desired.

This is a striking line — and an ambiguous one. Mr. Trump’s lawyers may be suggesting that he had the lawful power to shut down the investigation into the national security adviser at the time, Michael T. Flynn, or even to pardon Mr. Flynn if he wanted — so that whatever he said to Mr. Comey about that case could not have amounted to obstruction. But the sentence may also leave open the possibility that he could order the obstruction investigation into himself shut down or even pardon himself. No president has ever purported to pardon himself, and it is unclear whether he could.
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...documents.html

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      I specified "informant".

So my question remains, why only one campaign and not the other?
      OH MY GOD!

This guy use to boast about never having been banned.
      What did he do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        I have one as a sole proprietor, which i use when companies hire me for freelance and I do fill 1099 forms. And I have one for my LLC which i use for straight contacting work.
        Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Well then you are definitely counted as employed
        Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Nope, the POTUS's job is to deal with the country's issues as a whole, not micro-manage incompetent local and state governments.

It's up to the incompetent Puerto Rican Leftard government, that the people there elected in office, to prepare for and deal with such scenarios. The Puerto Rican elected officials are the total pieces of garbage, and the Puerto Ricans are stupid because they keep on electing said garbage.

But keep on watching CNN and swallowing the BS they spew.
        Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        Lol so that's how the Trump-tards are spinning it
        Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
        So 1Bad65 and AddiX are both banned now?

Shame as things were heating up!

Trump's comments on Kim's letter are worrying. This is a senior citizen after all. Maybe he just meant the envelope was nice?
        Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        1bad being banned is ridiculous

He, MCC, Zaroku, EFF Pandas, etc keep this place pumping

Main board is a cesspool compared to here

Ban some of those idiots
        Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        Puerto Rico is ruled by US trade rules and other restrictions. You might want to look more into the topic before posting a comment like this.
        Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        oh wow im even surprised since you know the minimum wage is gonna go up soon I thought these companies wouldn't be hiring as much (mcd's already has kiosks for custies to order)
        Why was 1bad65 banned?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Why was 1bad65 banned?
          I have no idea. I didn’t see anything ban worthy that he posted, unless I missed something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            I have no idea. I didn’t see anything ban worthy that he posted, unless I missed something?
            Yeah man. I know he plays within the rules so how did they get him?

Comment

• The lawyers acknowledged that Mr. Trump dictated a statement to The Times about the 2016 Trump Tower meeting between some of his top advisers and Russians who were said to have damaging information about Hillary Clinton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                That’s exactly what I was looking for. Thanks.
                You’re welcome.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                That's similar to what I do. I don't have set hours I work. I have a set time to finish a job. And I'm not just with one company. I'm with various companies in the field. I'm not even sure if I'm counted as employed or unemployed.
                You’re self-employed, aren’t you? Do you bill the companies for your time/pre-arrange payment per ‘job’? Either way, I doubt you’re on a zero hour contract.
                Last edited by E10Rifle; 06-02-2018, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• Demorats are russiaphobic

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Why was 1bad65 banned?
                    i have no clue.......

only thing i can think of was the mom joke he did for mcc

moms dads etc are supposedly out of line ive seen others get banned for making it personal (family etc)

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      i have no clue.......

only thing i can think of was the mom joke he did for mcc

moms dads etc are supposedly out of line ive seen others get banned for making it personal (family etc)
                      Personal if it is true but the generic stuff like mom is poor, mom is slut, etc. usually gets looked over.

Comment

Working...
                      X