Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't vote for Trump but I'm grateful for every day Hillary isn't the President. It's like Dave Chapelle said, who voted for her but he said, there's something wrong with her though, and we all know it!

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      Lol whos 1bad?
      Anyone show me his posts? He must be one good looking dude!
      Come on man. For better or worse for everyone here knows 1bad65. Don’t make us more suspicious lol

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
        ...it turns out 1bad65 was a SafeSpace alt this whole time.....

.....all his talk of crusading against SafeSpace and his ults was just deflection.

..I......just didn't see it coming...

What a plot twist!
        Titilating if true. However indoubt it is so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          Come on man. For better or worse for everyone here knows 1bad65. Don’t make us more suspicious lol
          Ehhhh I dont. Maybe that was before I joined?
          Norcal? I use to live in Roseville. Now in NV. This heat is something else eh? Headed to six flags with the fam hope its cooler.

Comment

Ehhhh I dont. Maybe that was before I joined?
            Norcal? I use to live in Roseville. Now in NV. This heat is something else eh? Headed to six flags with the fam hope its cooler.
            1bad is obnoxious so I always respond in kind with him.

Im in Vacaville. Yea its hot now. But Nevada is likely hotter. Why move there?

Anyway Well likely head to Six flags in Vallejo here shortly.

Comment

• Yeah in six flags now. Just got here, man the weather is awesome! I'm just on the other side of the Sierra's so we're a little cooler than Roseville.

I couldn't handle the laws in CA anymore. Sold my business and got out. Wanted a slower place also and lower taxes. But now tons of CA peeps are moving there. Can't get away from em lol. Happy I can have my guns tho.
              You guys have fun if you go.
              Last edited by man down; 07-26-2018, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• Trump, complaining about the trade deficit says, "In other words, if we didn't trade, we'd save a hell of a lot of money."

I don't believe that Trump is stupid enough to think that this is how it works but he obviously believes that his base is

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                  ...it turns out 1bad65 was a SafeSpace alt this whole time.....

.....all his talk of crusading against SafeSpace and his ults was just deflection.

..I......just didn't see it coming...

What a plot twist!
                  Don't disrespect Sunspace. 1bad wishes he was Sunspace.

Comment

He's missing because if he goes all in you all will take it as Trump didn't really win. I'm pretty sure you know that tho.
                    Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                    ...so 4 Republican judges it would seem.

So much for this being a political witch hunt.

Nunes is a spineless wimp and completely lacking in integrity.
                    Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    The judges were lied upon
                    They were not told the FISA warrant was paid by hillary clinton
                    Also FISA can only be renewed every 90 days if it is verified by a new source
                    Comey and the rest of those corrupt obama officials applied for renewal 3x with the same source and told the judges they were new sources when theyre not
                    Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    Stop watching Fox

Comment

• 1bad is so obvious

Comment

Working...
                      X