No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    Years lol. The man has only been POTUS for a year and a half. More fake news! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      The judges were lied upon
      They were not told the FISA warrant was paid by hillary clinton
      Also FISA can only be renewed every 90 days if it is verified by a new source
      Comey and the rest of those corrupt obama officials applied for renewal 3x with the same source and told the judges they were new sources when theyre not
      Stop watching Fox

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        Years lol. The man has only been POTUS for a year and a half. More fake news! Lol

Only thing fake is your lol’s

That and everything Trump.....

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          Only thing fake is your lol’s

That and everything Trump.....

I gotta get me one of them hats. Just to see people cry over it LOL.

Comment

• The man is unreal, whats that the 4th or 5th flip flop on Russia in a week?

He really does think his supporters are absolute idiots of the lowest order who will just swallow any line of bull**** he feeds them. Is he right? Well, I guess there is evidence to suggest he is.

But great, nice to see him on back on the Russia interferes with elections train today, or at that moment anyway. What is the commander in chief doing to protect the integrity of the elections now that he is sure they will be working hard to effect change.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              The man is unreal, whats that the 4th or 5th flip flop on Russia in a week?

He really does think his supporters are absolute idiots of the lowest order who will just swallow any line of bull**** he feeds them. Is he right? Well, I guess there is evidence to suggest he is.

But great, nice to see him on back on the Russia interferes with elections train today, or at that moment anyway. What is the commander in chief doing to protect the integrity of the elections now that he is sure they will be working hard to effect change.
              https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...a-china-297324

Comment

• What's even more fascinating is his supporters' defense of the positions that he takes and then contradicts hours or days later. I think it was you that mentioned this over the weekend although others may have too.

This pattern repeats itself so many times:

Trump takes a position - his supporters defend it.
                Trump takes the opposite position - his supporters defend this position too.
                Repeat. Repeat.

I mean, think about it for a second. How does it even make sense? All it does is rip their credibility to shreds. When it's pointed out to them, you get some serious mental gymnastics and literal nonsense,

And then they wonder why they're getting a hard time in a fact-based forum.

Comment

• Obama called the likes of ISIS, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, Al-Shabaab, etc, terrorist groups, murderers and a stain on our world. But he refused to define them by the religion they professed to do their actions on behalf of. That is why he would not say that phrase. He refused to define billions of people by the actions of a few.

Trump, on the other hand, is a racist so does not care.

Comment

What's even more fascinating is his supporters' defense of the positions that he takes and then contradicts hours or days later. I think it was you that mentioned this over the weekend although others may have too.

This pattern repeats itself so many times:

Trump takes a position - his supporters defend it.
                    Trump takes the opposite position - his supporters defend this position too.
                    Repeat. Repeat.

I mean, think about it for a second. How does it even make sense? All it does is rip their credibility to shreds. When it's pointed out to them, you get some serious mental gymnastics and literal nonsense,

And then they wonder why they're getting a hard time in a fact-based forum.
                    Ive already explained why he goes back and forth on the last page. If he says anything of the sort you guys will say hes not valid as POTUS.
                    Weve have a investigation for how long now? Can you show me a report that says the votes were changed? Or that Russia hacked voting machines for Trump? I mean, if we're talking "facts" and all.
                    Like I also said before Trump wasnt my first pick and a lot of what he does I dont agree with. That said I wasnt about to vote for some extreme Dem that could stack the SC with liberal judges.

Comment

Obama called the likes of ISIS, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, Al-Shabaab, etc, terrorist groups, murderers and a stain on our world. But he refused to define them by the religion they professed to do their actions on behalf of. That is why he would not say that phrase. He refused to define billions of people by the actions of a few.

Trump, on the other hand, is a racist so does not care.
                      Finally a person that might answer the question. Can you tell me how Trump is racist? With facts to show how hes racist? Im not talking about how he enforces the laws of this country either.

Comment

Working...
                      X