Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I get that vibe.
    What do you think?
    Nah. Not even close. And 1bad isn't even banned. He probably took a break like I did. And i saw man down in the boxing forum and 1bad never goes there

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      You think man down is 1bad?
      Lol whos 1bad?
      Anyone show me his posts? He must be one good looking dude!

Comment

• See me with Wilder? This is me in the gym

Me fishing

My jeep

My girl and my bike

Comment

• My jeep with the top off

My truck and bodyshop

You guys are funny!

Comment

Nah. Not even close. And 1bad isn't even banned. He probably took a break like I did. And i saw man down in the boxing forum and 1bad never goes there
            **** I didnt even find this section for a while. No hurt feeling here guys. I hope everyone is welcome to their opinion. I respect yours and hope you do mine as well.

Comment

1bad took BostonGuy's challenge it seems.

Don't make these alts that post a little in the NSB then pop into the Lounge fool you.

Anyone who is sensible would post in NSB a bit before hitting the Lounge.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                **** I didnt even find this section for a while. No hurt feeling here guys. I hope everyone is welcome to their opinion. I respect yours and hope you do mine as well.
                Nah. I knew you wasn't 1bad. 1bad is my stalker. I've argued with that guy so much on here I could tell a 1bad alt from a mile away.

Comment

Nah. I knew you wasn't 1bad. 1bad is my stalker. I've argued with that guy so much on here I could tell a 1bad alt from a mile away.
                  Lol ok cool. Naw this isn't personal at all with anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    There's no evidence of Mueller fabricating evidence

The trial against the Russians is ongoing and set down for hearing in August/September

Podesta doesn't have immunity as he hasn't been named in any filings to date

It's alleged that Podesta didnt properly register under FARA while working with Manafort

Manafort has been charged with many more crimes and is facing more than 325 years in prison. The 2 situations arent even remotely comparable

Bbbbut Clintons

Been done to death

If you're so worried about emails and private servers, have Jared, Ivanka, Colin Powell, etc etc investigated as well

The President uses an insecure phone ffs

A coup??????

Not only do the Dems not have the numbers but if Trump were to be impeached, he'd be replaced by a Republican!

Worst coup plot ever!

So literally you didn’t dispute and rebutt anything, but instead just launched a straw men..

1 DNC servers?

2 Go post where pedestal dpesnt have immunity, all reports say he does

3 Name one charge against manafort that has to do with collusion?

This is your 2nd chance,,, go back to original post, I number everything, number your responses to each

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Can...
                      Can anyone...
                      Can anyone spot 1bad65's alt?
                      ...it turns out 1bad65 was a SafeSpace alt this whole time.....

.....all his talk of crusading against SafeSpace and his ults was just deflection.

..I......just didn't see it coming...

What a plot twist!

Comment

Working...
                      X