No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• You could tell from the start that Trump was a wannabe authoritarian/dictator and a danger to Democracy. Now it's so freaking obvious that anyone who still denies it just needs to off themselves for the good of humanity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        You could tell from the start that Trump was a wannabe authoritarian/dictator and a danger to Democracy. Now it's so freaking obvious that anyone who still denies it just needs to off themselves for the good of humanity.
        Yeah and the Republican party sits back and does nothing.

Comment

• This is hilarious

He lies out of his skin on everything and gets caught yet people still feed his ego and suck hsi balls

Comment

• Can anyone please...

Get him a coke?

MAGA 2020

Comment

• I understand a non religious or moderately religious Trumptard supporting Trump despite everything he's done in his life. I don't care if he's shagging Playmates.....no problem.

What I cannot comprehend is Evangelicals supporting a man who cheats on his wife with **** stars, gets them pregnant and pays for their abortions. They will demonstrate against taking birth control yet ignore the abortions and transgressions against his wife.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                I understand a non religious or moderately religious Trumptard supporting Trump despite everything he's done in his life. I don't care if he's shagging Playmates.....no problem.

What I cannot comprehend is Evangelicals supporting a man who cheats on his wife with **** stars, gets them pregnant and pays for their abortions. They will demonstrate against taking birth control yet ignore the abortions and transgressions against his wife.
                Way to point fingers lol

Theres no such thing as a holy politician

As evangelicals has been quiet about politics they now see the left are moving towards anti-christianity and that has to be stop

Comment

• Hypocrite....Don’t ask Treasonous Trump to spell it or the supposed “Christians”.

No need to worry though I guess that’s what confession’s for.

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 07-25-2018, 12:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                    Hypocrite....Don’t ask Treasonous Trump to spell it or the supposed “Christians”.

No need to worry though I guess that’s what confession’s for.

That trick aint gonna work nomore

U punch a christian and when they punch back and whoop yo butt yo then say “ey u not suppose to hit me”

yah right
                    Let me kick u some more

Comment

• Meeting in the Rose Garden right now. Dow is shooting up! Looks like we might have a trade deal

Comment

Working...
                      X