No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Then they tell me Trump is to smart to be caught on camera in Russia but he's sending d*ck pics to a **** star..... yea ok
    What pics??

There's no proof pics exist.

Just like you do daily with impeachment, you post claims as fact, then you end up looking stupid when the claims never pan out.

Comment

First they tell me Trump is a germaphobe. But he's out here ****in **** stars and playmates raw

Then they tell me Trump is to smart to be caught on camera in Russia but he's sending d*ck pics to a **** star..... yea ok

This guy seriously wants to fight Biden. You think having hookers piss in a bed Obama slept in is above the character of Trump? No that's exactly the type pettiness Trump is known for. Steele should play the lottery if he was so lucky to guess the exact date and location. Trump's longtime bodyguard confirmed there were hookers offered the exact date & location Steele wrote in the dossier. He said hookers were offered but they declined but he wasn't there the whole night and doesn't know what happened after he left.

Tump was in Russia for about a week. So you telling me Steele got lucky and guessed the exact night, the exact location, and the room Trump was staying in the night hookers? Cmon man! It ain't that much luck in the world. You gotta be a fool not to believe there's some truth to that story. The details of that story is exactly the type of person Trump is & has shown himself to be.

Comment

This guy seriously wants to fight Biden. You think having hookers piss in a bed Obama slept in is above the character of Trump? No that's exactly the type pettiness Trump is known for. Steele should play the lottery if he was so lucky to guess the exact date and location. Trump's longtime bodyguard confirmed there were hookers offered the exact date & location Steele wrote in the dossier. He said hookers were offered but they declined but he wasn't there the whole night and doesn't know what happened after he left.

Tump was in Russia for about a week. So you telling me Steele got lucky and guessed the exact night, the exact location, and the room Trump was staying in the night hookers? Cmon man! It ain't that much luck in the world. You gotta be a fool not to believe there's some truth to that story. The details of that story is exactly the type of person Trump is & has shown himself to be.
        The guy has repeatedly talked about sex with his daughter. But oh, having hookers piss on a bed Mr. & Mrs Obama (whom he absolutely despises) is above the character of Donald J. Trump. foh

Comment

• Trump was sneaking between rooms screwing McDougal and Daniels at that golf tourney in 06 and doing both without wearing protection the pig. The main point is he paid them off in Oct 16 to help win the election. Illegal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
            Trump was sneaking between rooms screwing McDougal and Daniels at that golf tourney in 06 and doing both without wearing protection the pig. The main point is he paid them off in Oct 16 to help win the election. Illegal.
            Under what statute??

Comment

I see you are back and posting.

Now please tell us if you want to Trump to sign or to veto the spending bill that just passed Congress.

Comment

Sam Nunberg was an early member of the Trump campaign, is a huge conservative and has been interviewed by the special counsel twice and he's said they have something on Trump. He said Fox News is gonna be shocked. Keep watching Fox News and I'll listen to people who were actually a part of the campaign and have been interviewed by the special counsel
                He also told MSNBC host Katy Tur, the author of a bestselling book on the Trump campaign, that he thought the candidate “may have done something” illegal during the election.

He added: “I don’t know that for sure.”
                That's a bit different from what you're claiming. It's not about Fox News, it's about Alan Dershowitz, a lifelong democrat and a constitutional expert.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...illegal-claims

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
                  That's a bit different from what you're claiming. It's not about Fox News, it's about Alan Dershowitz, a lifelong democrat and a constitutional expert.
                  It always is with him.

And yet he never figures it out.

Comment

Trump signed the bill.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...wall-daca.html

Now it's safe for you to come on and tell us you were against the bill so you can attack Trump for signing it.

Cheer long, and cheer loud.

Comment

• Why is President Dumb @ss have’n a do over today ???

He’s sign’n the bill, he’s not sign’n the bill, he’s sign’n the bill again.

Comedy gold with his explain’n missile defense and missile offense.

What the fug is missile offense dumb @ss ???

Maybe he didn’t want Stormy to upstage him this weekend ?

Could of done without this farce of a press conference.

His ignorance was on full display today.

Comment

Working...
                      X