Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congress snuck in new Russia sanctions into the spending bill, that's why he's threatening to veto the spending bill.

Comment

• Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
      Congress snuck in new Russia sanctions into the spending bill, that's why he's threatening to veto the spending bill.
      Putin has a veto on this bill. Trump upsets Vlad and the pee pee tape is aired and his collusion burger gets cooked. Basically Trump is effed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
        Land grabs on Obama's numbers.
        Huh??

Trump's numbers are bigger, both in job creation (per quarter avg) and GDP growth.

when Obama left, GDP was growing at 1.5%. Trump has it to around 3%, and only one year in.

Try again.

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
        And the tax cuts, yeah who benefited again? Twumps golf buddies.
        80% of taxpayers benefited. So it went ALOT further than just "Trump's golf buddies". Do some research as opposed to mindlessly parroting DNC talking points.

I got several thousand a year in tax cuts. How about you?

Where is the $2tr coming from to pay for it?[
        Oh Lord, another DNC talking point.

Tax cuts don't cost a dime, as no money is spend on them, nor does money change hands. The Government simply takes less of the money workers earn. Economics 101.

That, and revenues are UP after the Trump tax cuts, not down.

Go Figure: Tax Revenues Climbed $18 Billion In First Month Of GOP Tax Cuts
        https://www.investors.com/politics/e...-gop-tax-cuts/

Try again here as well.

I see your clown is now refusing to sign the funding bill.
        Well you're kvetching about costs, so why are you upset about Trump vetoing a massive spending bill???

Passed by the GOP in both houses but now he suddenly pipes up.
        That's called not towing the party line. It's good, fyi.

Do you want politics to be a team game, or do you want those in office to vote for the best of the country?

Reads nothing and does nothing except golf, tweet sh it and fart co2.
        And cuts our taxes, and grows the economy faster than Obama, and sees wages going up as opposed to falling under Obama, and on and on.

He's doing fine, which is why your team isn't concentrating on issues like the economy and foreign policy, but on pron stars from 10 years ago and Russian nothing burgers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
          Nope.

I am only in a print mode now. So see if you can find what the video is saying in print.

Comment

• Republicans wanted to devote at least $1.6 billion to begin construction on President Donald Trump’s border wall, though Trump had sought $18 billion. Democrats demanded other conditions.
            $18 billion? Wait, I thought Mexico was going to pay for the wall?

Comment

Putin has a veto on this bill. Trump upsets Vlad and the pee pee tape is aired and his collusion burger gets cooked. Basically Trump is effed.
              Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
              Congress snuck in new Russia sanctions into the spending bill, that's why he's threatening to veto the spending bill.
              Trump has already applied sanctions to Russia.

Trump signs bill approving new sanctions against Russia
              https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/02/polit...ill/index.html

Come on guys, please catch up on current events before posting out of ignorance.

Y'all are making this too easy for me.

Comment

Basically Trump is effed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
                  Nope.

Dershowitz, a huge liberal, has been saying this a long time.

Sadly, the grubers and political hacks don't listen to him, but instead listen to lifer politicians. You really can't fix stupid, nor make a superfan ever turn on the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Dershowitz, a huge liberal, has been saying this a long time.

Sadly, the grubers and political hacks don't listen to him, but instead listen to lifer politicians. You really can't fix stupid, nor make a superfan ever turn on the team.
                    They make me laugh so much, they genuinely expect to see Trump being led away from the white house in handcuffs.

Oh man, my sides.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Trump has already applied sanctions to Russia.

Trump signs bill approving new sanctions against Russia
                      https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/02/polit...ill/index.html

Come on guys, please catch up on current events before posting out of ignorance.

Y'all are making this too easy for me.
                      They don't care what happened 6-7 months ago. The Libtards want more sanxxxonzzzz.

Comment

Working...
                      X