No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    He told Congress they must get to work right before he spends another weekend golfing in Florida. Trump said if he were President he'd never leave the white house, implying Obama was lazy & playing to much golf. Now every weekend he's leaving the white house & playing golf. He's lazy. He doesn't have what it takes to do the job. He's to low energy for the job. And he's not willing to roll up his sleeves & do the work it takes to do the job.

The bill was veto proof & he still signed it. If he's reallyb against the bill he wouldve vetoed the bill & made Congress override his veto. Why didn't he do that?

Becausev that would mean staying the weekend in D.C. & no golf.
    You're not telling us what you don't like about the bill.

You're just lobbing childish insults and doing more superfan cheerleading. I get that, you support the team and chant the cheers, but lets move on now.

Let's get to the substance here, not focus on superfan nonsense and name-calling.

You're acting like a petulant child throwing a tantrum, and not like an adult who can explain policy differences you oppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
      triggered after watching Faux and Friends while eating his KFC. Reads nothing except Faux news tickers and mar a lago scorecards then cries on twitter as if it's got nothing to do with him. Then jets off for Palm Beach.
      And yet his economic numbers best Obama's.

My Lord was that Obama guy useless, what with performing worse than a guy who only golfs and let's Fox News make decisions for him.

Hell, maybe Obama should have ate more junk food and sought advice from Fox.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        And yet his economic numbers best Obama's.

My Lord was that Obama guy useless, what with performing worse than a guy who only golfs and let's Fox News make decisions for him.

Hell, maybe Obama should have ate more junk food and sought advice from Fox.
        Land grab you floon. And they are not better. Obama put the stock market up 400%.

Comment

• This begins the process to ban bump stocks

I love how he just told the diehard pro 2nd amendment crowd that Obama was better for gun rights than he is

Bump stocks=good to the die hard gun rights advocates

Obama legalizing bump stocks= good to the die hard gun rights advocates

Trump banning bump stocks= bad to the die hard gun rights advocates

Banning bump stocks and signing the Omnibus bill on the same day.

Comment

• President Numbnuts leave’n no stones unturned when it comes to bolster’n his defense team...

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
              That's a bit different from what you're claiming. It's not about Fox News, it's about Alan Dershowitz, a lifelong democrat and a constitutional expert.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...illegal-claims
              When you hear the interview you know he knows they got Trump. He says when they ask questions they already know the answers and the way they asked the questions makes him think they got something on Trump

Nunberg was on the campaign originally. He's been interviewed by the special counsel twice. He said it's not a waste of taxpayers money. He said they're very professional and wasn't a waste of his time.

I'll listen to people who are in the know. You can continue listening to people applying for a job in the Trump admin on Fox News

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                Land grab you floon. And they are not better. Obama put the stock market up 400%.
                Insults are present. (And source citations are not...)

Please try again.

If you can't respond in an adult fashion I'm not wasting further time with you.

If you lack the intellect to put together an argument without childish insults, you're not worth my time.

Ball's in your court.

Insults and nothing, or an adult response and we continue. Choose wisely.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Bump stocks=good to the die hard gun rights advocates
                  Mind-reading ain't your thing my son.

I've tried to instill this lesson in you repeatedly, but you can't seem to grasp it.

When you want to know people's opinions and stances, simply ask them. But dont assume or make it up. Makes you look bad.

Comment

• I'm a huge gun rights guy.

I'd never even heard of these bump stocks til the Vegas shooting.

I could care less if they are banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Insults are present. (And source citations are not...)

Please try again.

If you can't respond in an adult fashion I'm not wasting further time with you.

If you lack the intellect to put together an argument without childish insults, you're not worth my time.

Ball's in your court.

Insults and nothing, or an adult response and we continue. Choose wisely.....
                      A trumpturd complaining about childish insults You couldn't make these cucks up if you tried Hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                      X