Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrats are either unwilling or unable to acknowledge the real reasons that Hillary Clinton lost all but ensuring that history will repeat itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
      They make me laugh so much, they genuinely expect to see Trump being led away from the white house in handcuffs.

Oh man, my sides.
      They expected Hillary to win too.

Comment

• This morning, and last night, Fox News was talking about vetoing the bill. So this morning this came from Trump

Although a few days ago he was ok with the bill

Fox News is running the country

Comment

• Sam Nunberg was an early member of the Trump campaign, is a huge conservative and has been interviewed by the special counsel twice and he's said they have something on Trump. He said Fox News is gonna be shocked. Keep watching Fox News and I'll listen to people who were actually a part of the campaign and have been interviewed by the special counsel

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Fox News is running the country
            Better than Hillary running it.

Comment

• Comment

Sam Nunberg was an early member of the Trump campaign, is a huge conservative and has been interviewed by the special counsel twice and he's said they have something on Trump. He said Fox News is gonna be shocked. Keep watching Fox News and I'll listen to people who were actually a part of the campaign and have been interviewed by the special counsel
                You never learn, do you.

They tell you that this time we got Trump, and you go repeating it and licking your chops in anticipation. Then nothing happens and Trump rolls on. Over and over and over and over.....

It's like you let them tease you with something you really want, then they snatch it back and you get nothing. And you keep letting them to it to you over and over!

Even animals figure things out quicker than you. If I tease my pets with something they want and then I snatch it away, they figure out the game after a couple of times and they stop falling for it and just ignore me.
                Last edited by 1bad65; 03-23-2018, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• H. R. McMaster's last speech before he was fired

McMaster calls for further U.S. punishment of Russia over ‘atrocities’ in Syria

After outlining steps the U.S. has taken to aid victims of the Syrian conflict and detailing Iran’s aid to the government of Bashar Assad in Damascus, McMaster turned his attention to Moscow.

“Russia is also complicit in Assad’s atrocities,” he declared. “The Russian government has bombed civilian areas and provided political cover for Assad’s crimes.”

He slammed Russia for carrying out more than 100 bombing missions in the rebel-held area of Eastern Ghouta and invoked the recent chemical attack on a former spy in southern England as examples of Russian aggression. The U.S. on Thursday morning joined Britain, France and Germany in blaming Russia for the attack in a rare joint statement.

But statements, McMaster said, do not go far enough.
                  Tillerson's last public comments before he was fired

On Monday, Rex Tillerson, the departing Secretary of State, cut short a visit to Africa to fly back to Washington. Before he left, he remarked that the nerve-gas attack recently carried out on a former Russian spy in Salisbury, England, was a “really egregious act,” but he also said it wasn’t entirely clear who was responsible. Later on Monday, though, the State Department issued a statement in which Tillerson expressed his “full confidence” in the British government’s assessment that the Russian state was almost certainly the culprit. (In the House of Commons on Monday, Theresa May, the British Prime Minister, said it was “highly likely” that Russia was responsible.)

“There is never a justification for this type of attack—the attempted murder of a private citizen on the soil of a sovereign nation—and we are outraged that Russia appears to have again engaged in such behavior,” Tillerson’s statement said. “From Ukraine to Syria—and now the UK—Russia continues to be an irresponsible force of instability in the world, acting with open disregard for the sovereignty of other states and the life of their citizens. We agree that those responsible—both those who committed the crime and those who ordered it—must face appropriately serious consequences. We stand in solidarity with our Allies in the United Kingdom and will continue to coordinate closely our responses.”
                  Trump this week after his congratulatory call to Putin said there will not be criticism of Putin whatsoever

Comment

• Stormy Daniels lawyer

Comment

Stormy Daniels lawyer

First they tell me Trump is a germaphobe. But he's out here ****in **** stars and playmates raw

Then they tell me Trump is to smart to be caught on camera in Russia but he's sending d*ck pics to a **** star..... yea ok

Comment

Working...
                      X