No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    MSNBC had it in a blowout via Hillary over Trump. They basically graded Hillary a 10/10, and Trump a 0/10. Actually they would've graded Trump a minus one thousand if they could.

But that's to be expected.
    I'm not talking networking grading...I'm talking voter polling.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
      I'm not talking networking grading...I'm talking voter polling.
      Oh. My bad, broseph.

Comment

• man that whole room except for the trump family was a hilary clit suckers
        the whole questions are fixed i mean why are we surprised :/

trump impressive even for a first timer
        hillary same lies as the last one with Umama.

all media scores it for hillary while all polls is TRUMP except for Cliton News Network
        looks like peoples eyes are open

hillary laughing at trump talking about her emails does not look good for her to independent lol
        that sheet is serious u cant just laughed at it like "ey no one can touch me sheeeett!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          all media scores it for hillary while all polls is TRUMP except for Cliton News Network
          looks like peoples eyes are open

hillary laughing at trump talking about her emails does not look good for her to independent lol
          that sheet is serious u cant just laughed at it like "ey no one can touch me sheeeett!"
          You shoulda heard that James Carville dude (former strategist of Bill Clinton) on MSNBC. Dude was basically eating Hillary out on TV and just completely pissed on Trump.

He was like, "You can debate what level of spectacular Hillary was...some will say she was uber spectacular, while others will say she was just simply spectacular at worst...Trump on the other hand, he was so bad that I was astonished and shocked...I mean I knew he was going to be somewhat awful, but this was beyond awful...it was the most atrocious debate performance of my lifetime and it was so utterly terrible that I felt sorry for him".

He's just lifelong friends with the Clintons though so I'm sure that he's not biased at all

Comment

• Clinton definitely won. Trump was underprepared.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Under the Trump plan, taxes would be divided into 4 brackets, and almost everyone would pay lower taxes. Under Clinton, everyone would be paying roughly the same, except for the highest wage earners. Notice under Clinton plan, the poorest and working poor will actually pay more, vs Trumps plan where they would pay less

http://time.com/money/4405149/clinto...-income-level/
              How is America gonna tackle their deficit with taxes so low?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                How is America gonna tackle their deficit with taxes so low?
                First, we need to get the current party out of power. The party of $10T in debt in less than a decade. The party that spends more than we have. We need to decrease spending. The average American cant spend more than they have. We need to promote growth. Lower taxes can lead to increased revenue if there are more businesses, and more people with money to spend. We could have ended this problem in the 90s. Newt Gingrich and those Republicans, as part of the 'Contract with America', proposed a balanced budget amendment that was killed by the Democrats. But back to taxes. We need to keep our companies in America. We don't need Ford building a $1.5B plant in Mexico that will employ 2600 people. Think of all the revenue lost. 2600 jobs. 2600 people that would be paying taxes. The products that would be made, that we could tax. Just hypothetical numbers to illustrate a point, but think of this. 15% of something is more than 20% of nothing. And like Trump said last night, the current administration has already showed that they don't know how to effectively spend OUR money. Why should we give them more of it to squander? Americans know how to soend their money better than the federal government.

Lower taxes

#Gloveking2016

Comment

• Even with the bar as low as its ever been for a Presidential candidate, Trump still under performed. He's just out of his depth. I get that most of his supporters just want to see a white man back in office, but why would you vote for someone so under qualified for the job?

I also get alot of Republicans have convinced themselves they need an outsider in Washington. Trump is so under qualified tat he will be forced to rely on "washington insiders" more than any other candidate that even entered the primaries except maybe Ben Carson.

Now he's blaming his performance on a defective microphone. Just sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Even with the bar as low as its ever been for a Presidential candidate, Trump still under performed. He's just out of his depth. I get that most of his supporters just want to see a white man back in office, but why would you vote for someone so under qualified for the job?

I also get alot of Republicans have convinced themselves they need an outsider in Washington. Trump is so under qualified tat he will be forced to rely on "washington insiders" more than any other candidate that even entered the primaries except maybe Ben Carson.

Now he's blaming his performance on a defective microphone. Just sad.
                    It's just more proof that he can say or do anything, and his redneck supporters are going to be screaming how great he is.

He literally dodged every important question and repeated himself over and over. He was so far out of his depth it wasn't (or was) funny. She would bait him, and he'd grab hold like a child. Interrupting every chance he got like an infant trying to get its mothers attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                      It's just more proof that he can say or do anything, and his redneck supporters are going to be screaming how great he is.

He literally dodged every important question and repeated himself over and over. He was so far out of his depth it wasn't (or was) funny. She would bait him, and he'd grab hold like a child. Interrupting every chance he got like an infant trying to get its mothers attention.
                      I know you are in Kentucky. if you talk to a trump supporter, what reasons do they give for supporting him? he is best known for the birther stuff, his hair, saying "you're fired" on TV, coming back from multiple bankruptcies, and wanting to build the wall.

what do they see that we don't?

I get it that Hilary isn't the best candidate. I get if trade is important to you as a voter why you'd pick trump. other than that, I just don't get it.

Comment

Working...
                      X