Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve McCroskey looked like a buffoon out there last night.

Comment

• Really Ric....It's taken you this long ???

Comment

• Im starting to lean towards Trump and i just registered for the first time. I think hes the lesser of 2 evils. Hes a loud evil while Hilary is the sneaky kind that you never see coming. At least Trump you know what your getting.

Even saw highlights of the debate and saw the question guy always trying to interupt and cut him off when he was saying something bad about Clinton. The media bias is so disgusting.

The democrats have failed the black community over and over again. So like Trump said, why not?

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          never said i was a fan of her.. she's corrupt as well.. but i rather have status quo if hillary becomes president than disaster and recession under trump..

you are one of those frustrated, angry americans that wants change.. you are blinded by your emotion to see trump is conning you..
          Trump is a winner, all he does is win and he'll make America win.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
            I'm from California and I am voting for the Donald
            You should have posted "I'm from California and am gonna waste my time voting for a candidate that will never win my state."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  they're both ******s

this country is ****ed
                  Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                  Neither are qualified, but Trump is the better puppet choice.

George W. is looking better and better by the day though innit?
                  Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  Hillary will continue with the same bull**** we've dealt with the past few years but will get worse

Trump will lead us into chaos

what can we do

i'd rather have Roger Goodell be the president
                  Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  You guys heard that joke about them both at sea?

Their ship crashes and they both start to drown. Who survives?

Answer: America.
                  Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                  Really Ric....It's taken you this long ???

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                  Im starting to lean towards Trump and i just registered for the first time. I think hes the lesser of 2 evils. Hes a loud evil while Hilary is the sneaky kind that you never see coming. At least Trump you know what your getting.

Even saw highlights of the debate and saw the question guy always trying to interupt and cut him off when he was saying something bad about Clinton. The media bias is so disgusting.

The democrats have failed the black community over and over again. So like Trump said, why not?
                  i'm voting for jill stein, one way or another we're getting a hebrew in the white house. it should have been sanders, he would have brought the aaronic blessing on america

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    That's right! Get the hell out of our country and take your jobs and your tax revenue with you! Who needs you...?

Who needs companies like Burger King, who moved Corporate HQ to Canada, in a move that helped them avoid $275M in taxes. Who needs Purina, with their global revenue of $11.9B. Or who needs Medtronic, who moved to Ireland after aquiring Covidien for $42.9B. While you're at it Ireland, take Seagate Technologies, and Allergan, who reported 9 month revenue in 2015 of almost $11B. One reason so many companies are moving to Ireland is that their corporate tax rate is 12.5%, compared to 39.6% in the United States.

From the CNBC article, "when it comes to corporate expatriates, the cost isn't in jobs so much as it is lost tax revenue".

Let's just raise corporate tax some more, and see just how many businesses we can drive overseas.
                    when silicon valley companies start moving to ireland to get the tax rate, that's really going to hurt california

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                    Nice bit of political theater last night, pretending they hate each other.

This country is so screwed.
                    if hiliary wasn't a dyke, i'd even bet she'd had sex with trump at some point

Comment

• Megyn Kelly just interviewed Miss Piggy on Foxnews. When asked if she had any witnesses who heard Trump call her Miss Piggy...she didn't answer. She claimed he caused her to have years of anorexia and bulimia which she never had before. Then Megyn quote a newspaper interview that Miss Piggy did before the contest where she admitted having anorexia and bulimia before the contest and even meeting Trump...and that she was a skeleton. Miss Piggy was lost for words and tried to say the newspaper article was wrong (I think it was the Washington Post...definitely a main stream newspaper). Megyn completely discredited her and it should all backfire on Hillary. Miss Piggy is an actress looking for publicity. She had a weight clause in here contract and gained 65 lbs. It was a legitimate concern for a Miss Universe winner under contract.

The irony here is Megyn Kelly who was at odds with Trump over woman's issues during the primary debates has now become his defender...and a really good one at that.

Comment

Working...
                      X