Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    U failed to see that CNN is racist

CNN: "Only white people can speak English"
    He didn't say that, Miller was talking about how people should learn the english language before coming into the country, in all circumstances. There are very few countries outside of US, UK and Australia which is what he said. Acosta is Cuban, doubt he is trying to spread racial propaganda positive to white people. He came here during the Cuban missile crisis, doubt his family was fluent in English before he arrived here. The fact that he pulled out the racial card is laughable really. I don't view CNN as unbiased, it is getting really bad lately since Trump but this guy got triggered ASAP with really no need.

I'm not surprised you went there though,... U failed to see that the Trump administration is racist.

Even people at Fox besides Tucker Carlson are saying that the dude responded poorly and got triggered. He's a cuck.
    Last edited by Rudyo; 08-03-2017, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      What's more, even if he did possess those qualities, he doesn't have the interpersonal skills required to get things through Congress

He is basically a lame duck but the good news is that the US is probably better for it
      Lmao!!

President Trump has outpaced his immediate predecessors when it comes to having his choices for federal judgeships confirmed.

The Senate this week approved a fifth Trump nominee, placing Trump on a faster pace for approvals than either President Barack Obama or President George W. Bush.

Source, full story:
      http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/03/5th-trump-judicial-nominee-confirmed-outpacing-obama-bush.html

That, VA accountability, rolling back many Obama job killing regulations, and a SC Justice too, all in 6 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
        He didn't say that, Miller was talking about how people should learn the english language before coming into the country, in all circumstances. There are very few countries outside of US, UK and Australia which is what he said. Acosta is Cuban, doubt he is trying to spread racial propaganda positive to white people. He came here during the Cuban missile crisis, doubt his family was fluent in English before he arrived here. The fact that he pulled out the racial card is laughable really. I don't view CNN as unbiased, it is getting really bad lately since Trump but this guy got triggered ASAP with really no need.

I'm not surprised you went there though,... U failed to see that the Trump administration is racist.

Even people at Fox besides Tucker Carlson are saying that the dude responded poorly and got triggered. He's a cuck.
        Making excuses for CNN now?
        How much do they pay u?

Its well known cnn is racist
        CNN has a pilling racial descrimination lawsuit at hand.

Only white people can speak english is a clear voice of a racist network

I cant blame him that statement came from upper management

Comment

• Miller was dead right.

Working in high tech, I'm stunned at all these people from Asia and India who speak good English even before they come here.

Then you have illegal Mexicans here for decades who don't bother to ever learn English.

Speak English or get out.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Lmao!!

President Trump has outpaced his immediate predecessors when it comes to having his choices for federal judgeships confirmed.

The Senate this week approved a fifth Trump nominee, placing Trump on a faster pace for approvals than either President Barack Obama or President George W. Bush.

Source, full story:
            http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/03/5th-trump-judicial-nominee-confirmed-outpacing-obama-bush.html

That, VA accountability, rolling back many Obama job killing regulations, and a SC Justice too, all in 6 months.
            You know that you are struggling when the appointment of a conservative judge by a Republican is seen as an achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              Making excuses for CNN now?
              How much do they pay u?

Its well known cnn is racist
              CNN has a pilling racial descrimination lawsuit at hand.

Only white people can speak english is a clear voice of a racist network

I cant blame him that statement came from upper management
              So is Fox News.......... All of the MSM is. That was not a racial statement though.

Comment

Miller was dead right.

Working in high tech, I'm stunned at all these people from Asia and India who speak good English even before they come here.

Then you have illegal Mexicans here for decades who don't bother to ever learn English.

Speak English or get out.
                "Working in high tech"

Highly credible right from the start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  You know that you are struggling when the appointment of a conservative judge by a Republican is seen as an achievement
                  I said nothing about their leanings. I pointed out the rate he is getting them confirmed through the Senate.

Please keep up.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                    "Working in high tech"

Highly credible right from the start.
                    Just address what was said and save the snark and nonsense.

Yes, I've worked about 25 years in the industry. You can put weight in my experience on the subject, or believe a biased CNN reporter whose never worked outside the Beltway.

Comment

Just address what was said and save the snark and nonsense.

Yes, I've worked about 25 years in the industry. You can put weight in my experience on the subject, or believe a biased CNN reporter whose never worked outside the Beltway.
                      What High tech are you working on????

I'm really gonna put you as an empircal evidence, cause you know you posted it in the Boxingscene Lounge, with no name or evidence. Roger, gotcha!

Comment

Working...
                      X