No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    He has been tapping out. He use to laugh at folks who used the ignore function. No he loves to use it when he is backed into a corner. He is a hypocrite!

Yeah man...

That bumbaclot is past wishy washy.

He failed my smell test many pages ago.

If he's passed others smell test ???

They're not very bright or they like the smell.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Just leave this thread. You have nothing meaningful to add.
      Damn brotha why you gotta do me like that?

You hurt me man

Comment

• http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40980994

Steve Bannon out of a job.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
          No matter who replaces him, the press and Team D will call the person a racist, bigot, ****phobe,......

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            No matter who replaces him, the press and Team D will call the person a racist, bigot, ****phobe,......
            Most likely, but I do think this will be a little positive PR for Trump at least temporarily, people really hated Bannon. Could backfire though, now that Bannon is out Trump is even more front and center for the whole alt-right stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
              Most likely, but I do think this will be a little positive PR for Trump at least temporarily, people really hated Bannon. Could backfire though, now that Bannon is out Trump is even more front and center for the whole alt-right stuff.
              Man this whole news media thing just shows me u cannot win when theyre againts u
              U might win some fights but theyll just keep pushing and pushing till u fall

Media is the most powerful tool a party can have
              Props to democrats for controlling hollywood and news media

Comment

It's not just Trump, but non-liberals and non-Democrats have all been broad brushed as racist and if they are a minority, they will be called an uncle tom.

Kind of funny but as a minority the most racist places I've encountered were so called liberal and tolerant states like California and New York. Also witnessed the '92 LA riots in person as Asian shop owners were literally fighting for their lives and livelihood. Ah, great liberal times.

Comment

No one will call Emo Philips a bigoted ****phobe!.

Comment

• Is it true that bannon is out? Hahahha

Comment

Hahahaha. Come on dude. Just admit it was a bad choice.

Comment

Working...
                      X