OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      You know what affirmative action boy, I'm going to put you in Time Out for a month.

You can't get your ignorant racist self to stop hurling insults and lying about me.

I'll take you out of Time Out in a month. If you still can't get yourself off Level 1 of the Graham's Hierarchy of Disagreement pyramid I'll simply put you on permanent ignore.

No wonder people like you need affirmative action to help you possibly make it in this country.

I come here for adult debate, and I'm not going to tolerate a racist like yourself hurling false charges and insults at me. If that's all you can muster intellectually, you aren't worth my time.
      Cop out!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        You are more than aloof.

That meme was descibe'n you.

I've noticed a pattern of you take'n losses and tap'n out.

Hope you haven't used this strategy repetitively through life.

He has been tapping out. He use to laugh at folks who used the ignore function. No he loves to use it when he is backed into a corner. He is a hypocrite!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
          Just leave this thread. You have nothing meaningful to add.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            Good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
              it's weird that you and CNN are more upset and troubled over president trump's handling of the situation than the victim's grieving mother who personally thanked him.

i don't care if it's wrong or unfair how he's being criticized, tbh. i care about policy. so react however you like. but let's stop with the bull**** fakery. trump is not going to magically cure your mental illness if he does everything according to the big dunn's playbook. because the left, which you are a proud cuck to be a part of, has made its agenda very clear: assassination or impeachment at all cost.
              This is thread about Trump's presidency so we are discussing events. In no way does that suggest I am more upset than the mother. Ridiculous deflection attempt.

WTF?? Where did I bring up assassination or impeachment? And you talk about mental illness. Just because I think Cuck is a terrible President doesn't mean I thnk he will be impeached nor did I ever call for his assassination. Chill with the paranoid delusions.

If you care about policy, then you have to be smart enough to realize the way he conducts himself makes it impossible for him to get Congress to implement any policy because no one wants to deal with the blowback from supporting him.

Like I told Ali , no one wants a steak and lobster dinner if its served on a filthy garbage can lid. Cuck is that dirty garbage can lid.
              Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-18-2017, 07:43 AM.

Comment

• that racist rally bs was crazy.....

even more crazy how media is completely ignoring the fact that they got attacked by antifa and protesters and are actually blaming the racists for those attacks even tho they got attacked

Comment

• Comment

• [IMG]
                    [/IMG]

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X