Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    dude stop whining.
    Again, no whining here.

I'm actually laughing at the anti Trump people getting themselves all worked up over nothing.

I've told you this many times now. Please try and keep up.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Again, no whining here.

I'm actually laughing at the anti Trump people getting themselves all worked up over nothing.

I've told you this many times now. Please try and keep up.
      You have the most posts in the thread, almost 200 more than the next poster.

Not only are you whining, but you are doing more of it than any other Cuck voter on this site.

You are so defensive you wanted to make a bet because I opined Cuck is going to lay all this on Cuck Jr. or Pence. SMDH.

Comment

• Colluding with a hostile foreign power to attack a U.S presidential election should carry a hefty a jail sentence. Much worse than Nixon for me. Trump must go!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          You have the most posts in the thread, almost 200 more than the next poster.
          Irrelevant to my point.

But yes, I do laugh alot at stupid people. Got me there.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Not only are you whining, but you are doing more of it than any other Cuck voter on this site.
          Look boy, quit the insults and mindreading.

I'm laughing at you guys and trying to snare a few ban bets along the way. No whining whatsoever.

You can type it til your fingers fall off, but it ain't gonna magically be true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
            Colluding with a hostile foreign power to attack a U.S presidential election should carry a hefty a jail sentence. Much worse than Nixon for me. Trump must go!
            Agreed, but that didn't happen here.

You guys gotta have actual proof, not just daily allegations.

Comment

Irrelevant to my point.

But yes, I do laugh alot at stupid people. Got me there.

Look boy, quit the insults and mindreading.

I'm laughing at you guys and trying to snare a few ban bets along the way. No whining whatsoever.

You can type it til your fingers fall off, but it ain't gonna magically be true.
              Not to mine. You are doing the most whining of any Cuck voter. You got so defensive once I posted i thought Cuck is going to lay all this on Cuck Jr. or Pence. Ridiculous.

How am I insulting you? You voted for Cuck. I am insulting him.

Comment

• I said quit the insults. Never said you insulted me.

Keep up.

Again, not whining. But I'll play along.

What would I have to whine about??
                My guy won. He's trucking right along despite all the nonsense. He even put up a great SC Justice as he promised. I cant wait for my tax cut. The regulation cuts are already helping job creation. It's not my ilk rioting, threatening violence, and promising to leave the US.

So again, what do i have to whine about in terms of President Trump??

Comment

I said quit the insults. Never said you insulted me.

Keep up.

My guy won. He's trucking right along despite all the nonsense. He even put up a great SC Justice as he promised. I cant wait for my tax cut. The regulation cuts are already helping job creation. It's not my ilk rioting, threatening violence, and promising to leave the US.

Shut the fuk up ass hole pu$$y. I know you can't read this as you have me on ignore but fuk it. Others can read me ****ting all over your.

Quit trying to come off as this high fallutant know it all. Big Dunn is owning your b1tch ass and you hate it and to add insult to injury hes capping on you too. Does this sound familiar to you? You remember getting owned by me then when i starting showing my superiority to you and capped on you. You waived the white flag and put me on ignore.

Big Dunn be prepared to have this b1tch put you on ignore.

Comment

I said quit the insults. Never said you insulted me.

Keep up.

Your guy? You posted you were a libertarian. you backed away once Johnson terrible performance where he looked clueless by not knowing where or what Aleppo was.

He filled the seat, I don't know that he is great yet and that is not a term I've seen used.

you don't make enough to get a tax cut. Cuck is talking about tax cuts for people/couples making over $250k a year.

Job creation-but the wages are still low. When Obama increased jobs you only talked about wages being low. Why aren't you doing same now?

You are whining because the actions of the people involved make them all look suspect to any rational, objective person regardless of political ideology.
                    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 07-12-2017, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Agreed, but that didn't happen here.

You guys gotta have actual proof, not just daily allegations.
                      How do you know what happened? I know what's in the emails and it says collusion to me. What's the next secret Russia meeting going to reveal? Trump's lies and denials don't wash anymore.
                      Last edited by Money Shot; 07-12-2017, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X