• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
    Okay, okay, okay.

Here's a pic of him, and his wife.

Obviously Hindu, not Muslim.

Source:http://indianexpress.com/article/cit...with-her-head/

Now get your bigot ass out of this thread please.
    How can anyone sleep with that woman at her age and looks, especially a son in law, wo sounds young lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      Shocker!
      Thread that has nothing to do with Islam turns into yet another "we hate muslims" circle jerk.
      No it actually didn't. It's just one poster.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        In countries where 99% of people are religious, not every crime automatically is the result of religious belief.

There is nothing to suggest religion was a motivating factor in this.
        You're right, culture maybe? Opressing women, maybe it leads to men being very overprotective and jealous of what their spouse does and who they talk to. This type of behavior, it probably boils down to religious and cultural belief in how women should live their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          How can anyone sleep with that woman at her age and looks, especially a son in law, wo sounds young lol.
          Indian women tend to either age really well, or very poorly. I know my kids half Indian. LOL. We need to take into account age, and the fact that guy was already bat**** nuts obviously lolol

Comment

points out that the man is not muslim

is labeled "muslim apologist."

if using the term "muslim apologist" has ever once crossed your mind, you're doing this "life" thing wrong.

we need bringer back in the lounge dishing out banhammers. i'm really starting to think bostonguy thinks i'm muslim / has seen me defending muslims, and is neglecting his banishment duties as a product of his resentment toward muh biceps.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

if using the term "muslim apologist" has ever once crossed your mind, you're doing this "life" thing wrong.

we need bringer back in the lounge dishing out banhammers. i'm really starting to think bostonguy thinks i'm muslim / has seen me defending muslims, and is neglecting his banishment duties as a product of his resentment toward muh biceps.
              Because that's your thing, whining about people rightfully banning you while you go around reporting anyone that butthurts you because your delicate PC brain can't handle some posts.
              You're essentially the prick on the right:

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

you are a shot poster

take your childish posts away from the lounge please unless you are willing to have some serious debates

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  you are a shot poster

take your childish posts away from the lounge please unless you are willing to have some serious debates

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    reported for non-serious post

Comment

Probably the effects of him likely growing up in a society dominated by patriarchal tribalism back in his day. That and India's caste system combined with lack of exposure to Western ways of life.

Comment

Working...
                      X