• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
    Okay, okay, okay.

Here's a pic of him, and his wife.

Obviously Hindu, not Muslim.

Source:http://indianexpress.com/article/cit...with-her-head/

Now get your bigot ass out of this thread please.
    This is the more accurate picture:

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
      This is the more accurate picture:

Once again feel kinda terrible, but I lol'd in real life hard at that.

Comment

Nope, it happened in the city of Pune, India. Which is primarily hindu. Also pretty serious hinu city, a lot of shrines etc etc. Good try though.

People can be crazy all across the board.
        what is wrong with you

why are you defending people who follow Islam strictly ?

Comment

india has a cultural problem of mistreating women

this incident has nothing to do with islam but islam is a vile religion especially for women
          Last edited by jas; 10-10-2015, 12:16 PM.

Comment

LOL mane, you know we'll never agree lol but it's all good thanks for admitting thsi one. I'll be back to debate ya when needed.
            Yes lets agree to agree

Comment

"The man did not have any mental disorders as investigated for now. He is taken into custody for murder and is being questioned further," Senior Police Inspector M. Chavhan told Indian media.
              Personally, I don't believe the default reason why a violent crime happens should be a question of mental illness. People kill everyday and for reasons they would deem perfectly legal and lawful, so killing isn't this unheard of spontaneous act that sends society spiraling out of control. Human beings as a whole, as a species are killers.

I can easily imagine this guy being super possessive and jealous becomes convinced his wife is cheating and rationalizes in his own mind why it would be okay to brutally kill her.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                what is wrong with you

why are you defending people who follow Islam strictly ?
                I'm not. I'm defending against the automatic islamaphobia on this forum. Read my post and realize you sound like a moron. Despite being a weed bro.

What's wrong with you man? You look like a muslim. So you wanna be stereotyped by these mother****ers too?
                Last edited by Rudyo; 10-10-2015, 01:30 PM.

Comment

I'm not. I'm defending against the automatic islamaphobia on this forum. Read my post and realize you sound like a moron. Despite being a weed bro.

What's wrong with you man? You look like a muslim. So you wanna be stereotyped by these mother****ers too?
                  attacking a book is not stereotyping

it is there in black and white to read

Comment

He obviously still cared about her and was taking her for a walk.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                      Personally, I don't believe the default reason why a violent crime happens should be a question of mental illness. People kill everyday and for reasons they would deem perfectly legal and lawful, so killing isn't this unheard of spontaneous act that sends society spiraling out of control. Human beings as a whole, as a species are killers.

I can easily imagine this guy being super possessive and jealous becomes convinced his wife is cheating and rationalizes in his own mind why it would be okay to brutally kill her.
                      Shows he is crazy.......who would tap that ffs??

Comment

Working...
                      X