• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
    Okay, okay, okay.

Here's a pic of him, and his wife.

Obviously Hindu, not Muslim.

Source:http://indianexpress.com/article/cit...with-her-head/

Now get your bigot ass out of this thread please.
    Clearly this was a mob hit made to look like murder. Notice the sniper targets on there foreheads. Got in with the wrong people

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
      Clearly this was a mob hit made to look like murder. Notice the sniper targets on there foreheads. Got in with the wrong people
      Now that's 1st class forensics right there...green K Sherlock.

Comment

It's been less than 200 years since India used to burn the wife alive at her husband's funeral.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)
        Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 10-15-2015, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          It's been less than 200 years since India used to burn the wife alive at her husband's funeral.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)
          But that tradition was by conscious choice of the wife...who I guess had a burning desire to be with her departed beloved.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
            This is the more accurate picture:

This is absolutely disgusting.

Take my green k and get out of my sight.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
              Personally, I don't believe the default reason why a violent crime happens should be a question of mental illness. People kill everyday and for reasons they would deem perfectly legal and lawful, so killing isn't this unheard of spontaneous act that sends society spiraling out of control. Human beings as a whole, as a species are killers.

I can easily imagine this guy being super possessive and jealous becomes convinced his wife is cheating and rationalizes in his own mind why it would be okay to brutally kill her.
              In some cases when a violent crime happens you have to think that mental illness could be the factor.

This is not some guy who picked up a gun and shot his wife after a heated argument that went completely wrong. He chopped her head off and decided to take a trip down the street with her head in one hand and an axe in the other...That doesn't sound like sane person.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                In some cases when a violent crime happens you have to think that mental illness could be the factor.

This is not some guy who picked up a gun and shot his wife after a heated argument that went completely wrong. He chopped her head off and decided to take a trip down the street with her head in one hand and an axe in the other...That doesn't sound like sane person.
                I'm not trying to put people on the coach bro, its a little above my pay grade. By trade I'm a social worker/case manager and have worked with and around very violent people. I've sat and listened to rationales, diagnoses and reasons why. And what I come away with is that people are violent and if they want to kill, they will and if for no other reason than because they can.

Maybe there's something that could be fixed in the brain, but look at the natural world. In spite of all of its awe inspiring beauty it's filled with brutality and death. So my go to position is that people kill, act bizarrely, and any number of things that would for sure label them human but not necessarily "crazy."
                Last edited by Slip Stream; 10-14-2015, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  But that tradition was by conscious choice of the wife...who I guess had a burning desire to be with her departed beloved.

it was also brought up like it was standard practice. that's a big, big country, and that practice has always been rare, from what i'm reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                    I'm not trying to put people on the coach bro, its a little above my pay grade. By trade I'm a social worker/case manager and have worked with and around very violent people. I've sat and listened to rationales, diagnoses and reasons why. And what I come away with is that people are violent and if they want to kill, they will and if for no other reason than because they can.

Maybe there's something that could be fixed in the brain, but look at the natural world. In spite of all of its awe inspiring beauty it's filled with brutality and death. So my go to position is that people kill, act bizarrely, and any number of things that would for sure label them human but not necessarily "crazy."
                    Would you consider a man taking his wifes head for a stroll "crazy"?

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      Would you consider a man taking his wifes head for a stroll "crazy"?
                      Depends on what kind of wife she was.

Comment

Working...
                      X