No announcement yet.

Tolerant Europe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    There's no moral obligation to let individuals migrate who's values are not inline the host country. I think this is one of the core missing elements in the discussion. Individuals are afraid of expressing these logical and rational views.
    This! There are many hard working imigrants and those who accept the values of the country they are living in, they deserve to stay, but not those uncivilised criminal savages living of hard working citizens taxes, who don't think everybody is equal and who think the rape is ok, and who are prehaps allowed to rape children and women without any consequence. Somebody has to tell them to GTFO! And also tell the progressive leftists and bitch ass feminazis to shut up. It's unbelieveable and disgusting to think that feminazis would be the ones to defend the animals who think raping children and women is totally ok.

Comment

• i think the views are starting to change. Lots of european countries are gaining support for right wing partys, even the dutch have got that far right guy whos getting very popular. People have seen what germany have done and they dont want any part of it. Once again, its germany who have caused many of the problems in europe.

Comment

• Meet the identitarians, Europe's 'new right'

https://www.pri.org/stories/2016-12-...opes-new-right

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          Meet the identitarians, Europe's 'new right'

https://www.pri.org/stories/2016-12-...opes-new-right

Comment

I can see FoxNews hiring her on one of there shows by the time she's 25 years old. She's 21 years old and from a suburb about 40 minutes from me in Vancouver...now lives in Toronto. She has the whole package going for her. I take it she has you won over...she's not very hard to watch or listen to.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
              I can see FoxNews hiring her on one of there shows by the time she's 25 years old. She's 21 years old and from a suburb about 40 minutes from me in Vancouver...now lives in Toronto. She has the whole package going for her. I take it she has you won over...she's not very hard to watch or listen to.
              That Lauren Southern is one piece of a.ss, I know from experience, bruh. You know wadda I mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                i think the views are starting to change. Lots of european countries are gaining support for right wing partys, even the dutch have got that far right guy whos getting very popular. People have seen what germany have done and they dont want any part of it. Once again, its germany who have caused many of the problems in europe.
                Wtf? That's some excellent reasoning. /sarcasm

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Wtf? That's some excellent reasoning. /sarcasm
                  It's pretty reasonable. First your Kaiser tried to destroy Europe by a good old fashioned war, but failed when you all surrendered. Then Adolf tried to do it, not just with conventional battles but by gassing and shooting and starving as many civilians as possible too. But still that didn't quite do the job. Now your current leader's gone through the backdoor by forcing millions of Islamic "refugees" who'll multiply exponentially once they settle in Europe on the other 27 EU countries who didn't want anything to do with them. Soon the trucks running through crowds and gunmen at concerts will be even more commonplace and it's all thanks to wonderful Germany.

Comment

That Lauren Southern is one piece of a.ss, I know from experience, bruh. You know wadda I mean?
                    damn...

If you're serious I'm jealous as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      damn...

If you're serious I'm jealous as hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X