No announcement yet.

Tolerant Europe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tolerant Europe?

Very surprised no one mention or talk about this mess in here. Funny that about 4 years ago, I was saying same things, just didnt expect this to happen in another 8-15 years.

anyways, this is just a first wave of refugees, that already caused tons of problems in Europe, obviously they didn't expect that. with US keep backing up and supplying ISIS eventually, spreading and growing more, will cause refugees from all over the middle east run to EU. and what will happen, once along w/ these refugees ISIS sickos escape to EU as well.

don't you guys see, that all this leads to one big mess around the globe?
    and in my personnel opinion, US should take some of those refugees, for causing all this. EU can't decide what to do with these guys, let along next few waves)

what's next?
    Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 09-21-2015, 03:18 PM.

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
    what's next?
    WWIII if i had to take a guess.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
      WWIII if i had to take a guess.
      end thread)))

been saying that for past couple years at least, too bad its a video game for 99% of folks, no f***s given, only until it knocks on their door. will be too late then

Comment

At current demographic rates "tolerance" in Europe will mean native Europeans being allowed to vote and qualify for minimum wage.

They deserve it. You flip onto your back and become tolerant for a generation, your children become second class citizens while a more fertile and aggressive group conquers you. It's just world history.

Standard European response to this post: "Define native European, aren't we all from Africa, and further back, all from the primordial oceans? Isn't reality just an illusion? Is radical Islam really that much worse than selling products containing high-fructose corn syrup?"

Exhibit A: Pro-multiculturalism ****** dickslapped into extinction by his own television
        Last edited by ////; 09-21-2015, 02:21 PM.

Comment

The US will be taking in 85,000 "migrants" in 2016, 100,000 in 2017.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/eur...16-100-n430576

Just a guess, but I doubt these people will be relocated in the neighborhoods of the oh so open minded and caring career liberal progressive politicians and Hollywood elite.

Comment

Man have you guys been watching the news? Every wave of refugees is about 90% males 18y/o-25y/o and then a few women and kids tossed in there. Looks like it's gonna get bad man.

Comment

I always thought that Europe was "progressive thinking" or "liberal" - not in a bad sense or connotation as these ideas are thought of today. The liberal or progressive Europe, I though I knew, had liberal approach to drug policy; euthanasia; prostitution; gay rights and so forth. Also, European countries seemed to follow a secular approach to its laws and culture.

Now, it seems like European countries are regressing in terms of freedom of speech/expression, equality and human rights, as they make special accommodations for immigrants and their sacrosanct religion

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                The US will be taking in 85,000 "migrants" in 2016, 100,000 in 2017.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/eur...16-100-n430576

Just a guess, but I doubt these people will be relocated in the neighborhoods of the oh so open minded and caring career liberal progressive politicians and Hollywood elite.
                They better check all refugees good and let middle class in only, at least thats what they about to do here in Russia.

my biggest fear, is that among with refugees there will tons of barbarians from all over middle-east, and a big chance that terrorists will escape in EU , too.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
                  At current demographic rates "tolerance" in Europe will mean native Europeans being allowed to vote and qualify for minimum wage.

They deserve it. You flip onto your back and become tolerant for a generation, your children become second class citizens while a more fertile and aggressive group conquers you. It's just world history.

Standard European response to this post: "Define native European, aren't we all from Africa, and further back, all from the primordial oceans? Isn't reality just an illusion? Is radical Islam really that much worse than selling products containing high-fructose corn syrup?"

Exhibit A: Pro-multiculturalism ****** dickslapped into extinction by his own television
                  I agree with you, now they better be ready and fight back, all this is nothing, till all low life immigrants finally gather up and do some serious damage. and at same time, I feel bad for Europe, regular people don't deserve all this

Comment

US does not back up and supply ISIS. That is a load of jihadist propaganda from the op. Clever how he slipped that in there. Bet most missed it.

Comment

Working...
                    X