No announcement yet.

Tolerant Europe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    I'm sure you are aware of the horrible problem with opportunistic, younger generation single muslim males crossing into the EU from those countries. The majority of those are not even refugees, let alone Syrian. They are illegal aliens from north Africa, the middle east, Afghanistan, etc. The open border policy is a forced collective suicide of European nations, their history, children and native peoples as an ethnic group, treasonously carried out by politically correct 'well meaning' politicians.
    (for Welts & BattlingNelson)
    And a significant number of these migrants do not share the same views and attitudes as traditional Europeans - secularism, gender equality, acceptance of ****sexuals, freedom of speech, etc.

There's no moral obligation to let individuals migrate who's values are not inline the host country. I think this is one of the core missing elements in the discussion. Individuals are afraid of expressing these logical and rational views.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Some of the comments in this thread is disgusting. We are witnessing a humanitarian disaster i Aleppo in the wake of russian/syrian random bombing. 100s of thousands of civilians are without a home in a devastated city. Next up is Mosul where it might be worse.

And posters in this thread will not give a helping hand to innocent civilians, women and children in dire need.

Comment

• It's gonna be entertaining to see the two extremists of the west(liberals and muslims) finally clash. Marxism and islam couldn't be bigger opposites yet they're trying to work together to get rid of the conservatives. It has already started but we'll probably be old men by the time the clash is at its peak.

Comment

I'm sure you are aware of the horrible problem with opportunistic, younger generation single muslim males crossing into the EU from those countries. The majority of those are not even refugees, let alone Syrian. They are illegal aliens from north Africa, the middle east, Afghanistan, etc. The open border policy is a forced collective suicide of European nations, their history, children and native peoples as an ethnic group, treasonously carried out by politically correct 'well meaning' politicians.
          Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          And a significant number of these migrants do not share the same views and attitudes as traditional Europeans - secularism, gender equality, acceptance of ****sexuals, freedom of speech, etc.

There's no moral obligation to let individuals migrate who's values are not inline the host country. I think this is one of the core missing elements in the discussion. Individuals are afraid of expressing these logical and rational views.
          I am not talking about migrants here. I am talking about humanity towards the victims of the horrible war. And I am not talking about giving them permanent asylum at all. I am talking about protection untill they can return home to rebuild their country when hostilities end.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Certainly an important aspect of the discussion. They don't share Western ideals. This is not to say it's impossible for them to integrate but evidently many of them have no intention to do so. They don't exactly benefit the countries they migrate to either - not economically either for instance - because if they do work, they tend to send whatever earnings straight back to family members in their originating countries. Just a couple more arguments.

So many of these people don't come to integrate - they come to exploit and abuse our social security systems, for example. No need to try and neglect a such fact under some guise of political correctness.
            Last edited by Weltschmerz; 10-22-2016, 10:47 PM.

Comment

I am not talking about migrants here. I am talking about humanity towards the victims of the horrible war. And I am not talking about giving them permanent asylum at all. I am talking about protection untill they can return home to rebuild their country when hostilities end.
              We can do this with some but not millions of them as has been seen in recent years. It's ridiculous and out of control, that's just a fact.

Comment

We can do this with some but not millions of them as has been seen in recent years. It's ridiculous and out of control, that's just a fact.
                Some people in this thread just dont give a **** about innocent civilian casualties.

Comment

Some people in this thread just dont give a **** about innocent civilian casualties.
                  You're right about that but I'm not one of them. The West should help real refugees, of course.

Comment

• You guys should take notice of Douglas Murray. He's a British political and social commentator who speaks honestly and intelligently about the issues Europe is dealing with today.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X