Collapse
No announcement yet.

MACEDONIA - The end of Europe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love how this guy is stoking the fears and the ringing the warning bells of the existential threat of an 'impending muslim immigration apocalypse' and when asked what he's doing about it responds with this:

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
    Not a lot, I live on the other side of the world so I am doing this thread, at least it is something... and its legal.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      A rescue mission. That makes sense. The way I (mis)read your statement I thought you implied they were patrolling the libyan coast for migrants which is not the case at all.

How does it make sense to bring them home rather than dropping them back in Libya though?
      Now the "migrants" just call the coastguards as soon as they leave the libyan shore pretending they need help and the coastguards come to "rescue" them, again and again.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Love how this guy is stoking the fears and the ringing the warning bells of the existential threat of an 'impending muslim immigration apocalypse' and when asked what he's doing about it responds with this:

What do you expect an Aussie to do about it? Throw his entire life on hold and catch a plane to Iraq/Syria to join the Kurds in their fight against Isis? If so, you're asking somebody to potentially give up his life for it, literally. I know I've thought about joining in the fight but I have a lot to lose and I would be a liability instead of a help on the battlefield since I have no experience as a soldier. If we can do more than just vent on the internet I'd like to hear it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
          What do you expect an Aussie to do about it? Throw his entire life on hold and catch a plane to Iraq/Syria to join the Kurds in their fight against Isis? If so, you're asking somebody to potentially give up his life for it, literally. I know I've thought about joining in the fight but I have a lot to lose and I would be a liability instead of a help on the battlefield since I have no experience as a soldier. If we can do more than just vent on the internet I'd like to hear it.

Reading through some of this guy's over-the-top posts, it appears that he believes this is a real existential threat to western civilization.

Self explanatory really, this is the beginning of the end of Europe, it has been invaded.
          Its something like thousands PER DAY, at this rate there will be a million more in small time then ten million. I am not european, thank god for that but if europe falls we are all in deep shyte
          Yeah there is something highly sinister going on, this is the UN and Obama and all the leftists behind this.... lol the left is sowing the seeds of their own annihilation.
          If you really thought that your existence and way of life were under threat would you not do something more meaningful than posting stuff on a forum (a boxing forum at that)?

I'm not implying that he should take up arms and go to Syria or somewhere else. Why not get involved in political or social activism on educating people of the dangers of Islam, if that's what you believe?

I just find it kind of ironic that people talk so much **** like 'the world is going to hell in a hand basket' and then you ask them what they're doing about or if they're being proactive - they say nothing. To me, that implies the person doesn't really believe in their convictions.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
            What do you expect an Aussie to do about it?
            Well -DEfiance drank the whole Jack Daniels bottle to make his point so burn the whole Brussel Parliament or shut up about it.
            Last edited by Y0@NN; 08-27-2015, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Reading through some of this guy's over-the-top posts, it appears that he believes this is a real existential threat to western civilization.

If you really thought that your existence and way of life were under threat would you not do something more meaningful than posting stuff on a forum (a boxing forum at that)?

I'm not implying that he should take up arms and go to Syria or somewhere else. Why not get involved in political or social activism on educating people of the dangers of Islam, if that's what you believe?

I just find it kind of ironic that people talk so much **** like 'the world is going to hell in a hand basket' and then you ask them what they're doing about or if they're being proactive - they say nothing. To me, that implies the person doesn't really believe in their convictions.
              Here's the thing: doing something about Islam is in a class of its own. Muslims will try to kill you, that's a fact. So even if you want to do something about it in your own country, you have to be prepared to live a life of reclusion, hiding and 24/7 security unless you want to get killed. Not only do regular people not have the finances to do it but it's the same thing again: it's too much of a sacrifice to make.

There's been two activists here who were publicly fighting against Islamization: Pim Fortuin and Geert Wilders. One of them got killed and the other's life is just as I described above.

This is not an easy target like Christianity that the cowardly outspoken atheists have no fear of and openly protest.

Lastly, only PC people with an inherit fear of Islam would say McGoorty's truthful posts are false. It is good to discover trouble early on instead of letting it manifest for decades and everyone can be told I told you so.

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                It's a big problem that's causing all this immigration in the first place as well, those people are going through far worse than people in Europe that are worrying about immigration, that's for sure. It's become a world problem now. Not to say it's Europe's responsibility either, it's a tough situation. But we're all going to have this problem sooner or later. Over 7 billion people on this planet and rising fast. We have serious, serious problems with our climate that will cause some major ****ing problems in the upcoming years. Immigration will only be a small problem in comparison.
                Environmental degradation and widespread severe poverty caused by overpopulation is having a devastating effect on the planet.

http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

We passed 7 billion in 2012 and we're already approaching 7.4 billion now in 2015.

Comment

• Damn. What in the hell is going on?

Migrant crisis: Libya boats capsize off Zuwara carrying hundreds

Hundreds of people are feared dead after two boats carrying up to 500 migrants capsized off the Libyan city of Zuwara, residents and officials say.

The first boat, which signalled for help early on Thursday, had nearly 50 people on board.

The second overcrowded boat, which sank much later, had about 400 passengers.

Officials said about 201 people had been rescued by the Libyan coast guard but many people appeared trapped in the hold when the boat capsized.

A detention facility for illegal migrants in Sabratha, west of Tripoli, received 147 people, an official told Reuters.

At least 100 bodies were taken to a hospital in Zuwara, west of Tripoli, a resident told the BBC.

The victims included migrants from Syria, Bangladesh and several sub-Saharan African countries, the resident said, but the information could not be independently verified.

About 2,400 migrants have died trying to cross the Mediterranean to Europe so far this year, the UN says.

More than 100,000 others have landed in Italy, whilst another 160,000 have crossed to Greece.

On Wednesday, the bodies of at least 51 people were found in the hold of a stricken ship off Libya's coast.

They were picked up by a Swedish coastguard ship that also rescued more than 400 survivors - among at least 3,000 migrants saved that day.

The Swedish ship, Poseidon, docked in the port of Palermo, Sicily, on Thursday

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-34082304

Comment

• So global warming alarmists freaking out about pollution are encouraging people from 3rd world countries to immigrate to 1st world countries where they will pollute more?

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                      Yeah it's pretty hard to be born in America and keep some ideals that your immigrant parents might of had. America focuses so much on individualism you can't go through school without being taught in some shape or form on how to think for yourself.
                      There's just a whole different vibe about the Muslims in Europe compared to the ones in the US...I don't know if the smarter or more educated ones came to America and the poorer ones got on a boat to Europe....but they are definitely not comparable...There are also tons more Muslim Men than Women in Europe which is always a problem for crime (lots of unemployed Men)

I think you make a good point.....Like I said the Pakistani girl I dated wasn't even religious and was constantly talking up feminism and womens rights like some White college girl.......

Comment

Working...
                      X