No announcement yet.

MACEDONIA - The end of Europe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
    Muslims (Arabs, Iranian, Pakistani) in America acted no different than any other kids....They are way less extreme/crazy than the ones in Europe. I dated a Pakistani chick and she was always going on about Feminism and all that bull****....

On the other hand Muslims in Europe are much poorer and less assimilated into European society than American Muslims are...I'm glad we don't have those 13th century acting fuk's in America, but have much tamer more mild assimilated Muslims...The ones in Europe can be pretty bad/dangerous....I mean I'm not bigoted at all, but when you think its okay to stone your daughter to death because she held hands with some Non Muslim guy we know there is a problem.

It's kind of like with Armenians just the opposite...The Armenians in Europe are cool and friendly and the ones in LA/Glendale are obnoxious Aholes....
    Yeah it's pretty hard to be born in America and keep some ideals that your immigrant parents might of had. America focuses so much on individualism you can't go through school without being taught in some shape or form on how to think for yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
      Sorry but every human is a human. Evil is part of human nature and I accept that. If you want to use "not human" as a term to quantify their evil, then sure I'll agree. Again, I agree, we need to end all of ISIS' lives and any Muslim who thinks the fault of rape falls on a helpless woman. I read the book on Muktar Mai's story and I assure you there are at least plenty women in Muslim countries that question and do not agree with sharia law. Her winning her case against her rapists in a Muslim court is proof of that things can be changed.

To be bias is to be prejudice, something which I abstain from but I have no problem talking about facts, statistics, and solutions. I refuse to pile all Muslims into the same degree of evil. Just 150 years ago Christian men were enslaving blacks and institutionalizing colorism in slavery and before that they were scalping Native Americans. Religion will always contain the "lesser of two evils."
      Good glad we have it sorted and that we can agree to some of it.

Comment

• Damn.

Migrant crisis: Grim find of bodies in Austria lorry

At least 20 migrants have been found dead in a lorry abandoned in a motorway lay-by near the eastern border with Hungary, the Austrian authorities say.

The number of dead could be as high as 50, police say. Their bodies had started to decompose.

The lorry has been moved to an undisclosed location for detailed examination.

The grim find comes as a summit focusing on migration takes place in the Austrian capital, Vienna.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34073534

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Damn.

Migrant crisis: Grim find of bodies in Austria lorry

At least 20 migrants have been found dead in a lorry abandoned in a motorway lay-by near the eastern border with Hungary, the Austrian authorities say.

The number of dead could be as high as 50, police say. Their bodies had started to decompose.

The lorry has been moved to an undisclosed location for detailed examination.

The grim find comes as a summit focusing on migration takes place in the Austrian capital, Vienna.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34073534
          Hmmmm seems maybe some Austrians have had a gutfull and went and did something, killing is an awful thing to do but you can't push people too far.

Comment

• Must have been unbearably hot and lacking in oxygen inside the lorry. Horrible, horrible way to go out. These people are so desperate but they must have known the dangers. And the people who come in with boats surely heard all the stories of people drowning, but nothing seems to discourage them.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
              Must have been unbearably hot and lacking in oxygen inside the lorry. Horrible, horrible way to go out. These people are so desperate but they must have known the dangers. And the people who come in with boats surely heard all the stories of people drowning, but nothing seems to discourage them.
              Well armed border patrol guys who will shoot at them with live bullets will work.

Comment

• Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
                No they have no concept of shame, their idea of shame is sort of anti-shame, their morals are all opposite to the rest of humanity, we are like Matter, they are like anti-matter and you know what happens when anti-matter collides with matter. Seriously, if something isn't done RIGHT THIS VERY DAY civilization may end within 30 years and that'll be all she wrote.
                Well, what are you doing about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Well, what are you doing about it?
                  Not a lot, I live on the other side of the world so I am doing this thread, at least it is something... and its legal.

Comment

• I think we should nuke Europe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      I think we should nuke Europe.

Comment

Working...
                      X