No announcement yet.

The Reality of this Ronda Rousey/Floyd Mayweather situation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
    both girls are good of what they do for a living.

ronda's a great offensive fighter while frauda's great defensively.
    who's gotten more dick? floyd or ronda?

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
      i'd rather watch her fight Floyd than Berto
      Me too.

Have the fight in the street in the middle of the strip. Close streets off at mgm.have them show up in street clothes..

Ppv 125$ .. it would sell 5 million easy. And everyone would watch floyd get embarrased.

Comment

People hate FMJ because he's rich, black, and ****y. They know damn well he's a great fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          who's gotten more dick? floyd or ronda?
          based on both fighters last weigh-ins, it's too obvious ronda has a way bigger package.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger Nasty View Post
            People hate FMJ because he's rich, black, and ****y. They know damn well he's a great fighter.
            great boxer. outpointer.

floyd hasn't fought in years.

the higher in weight he got, the smaller his balls.

Comment

floyd would get choked out in a mma match.
              Mayweather don't fight MMA. Nearly every boxer is getting choked out in a MMA match.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                based on both fighters last weigh-ins, it's too obvious ronda has a way bigger package.
                "Gotten"

As in who has received more dick.

And since Ronda's mother apparently keeps track of the dudes who have banged. I think 5 or 7? That's just the one's she has met.

So, 14 dicks top?

Ronda has gotten it in.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  It's a sad situation when we have so called "boxing fans" who are clinging to this woman just because they don't like Floyd.

I've seen people comparing Rousey to a prime tyson in terms of the attention she draws and the excitement of her fights, which to me is an absoloute joke, I don't like MMA that much but Cain was way more exciting to watch then Rousey is.

People are saying things like "Rousey is the most dominant female in the history of the ufc"

Erm, the UFC has only had a womens division for a couple of years.

This is sideshow Garbage, Floyd has $400,000,000, Rousey has $5,000,000.

This really draws attention once again to the fact the only guy getting rich off UFC is Dana White, of Rouseys 5 million, how much of that is from her ufc salaries, and how much is sponsorships, movie roles etc?

People just need to stop giving this crap attention.

I couldn't agree more.

AND I HATE WHEN I SEE THESE PEOPLE MAKE ARTICLES THAT SAY FLOYD SHOULD FIGHT ROUSEY, WHEN THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE MAKING ARTICLES THAT FROWN UPON FLOYD FOR HIS HISTORY WITH DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    It's a sad situation when we have so called "boxing fans" who are clinging to this woman just because they don't like Floyd.

I've seen people comparing Rousey to a prime tyson in terms of the attention she draws and the excitement of her fights, which to me is an absoloute joke, I don't like MMA that much but Cain was way more exciting to watch then Rousey is.

People are saying things like "Rousey is the most dominant female in the history of the ufc"

Erm, the UFC has only had a womens division for a couple of years.

This is sideshow Garbage, Floyd has $400,000,000, Rousey has $5,000,000.

This really draws attention once again to the fact the only guy getting rich off UFC is Dana White, of Rouseys 5 million, how much of that is from her ufc salaries, and how much is sponsorships, movie roles etc?

People just need to stop giving this crap attention.
                    The money made is completely irrelevant. But you're right, even if Floyd could somehow be lured into such a sideshow it would result in a horrible horrible beating as Rousey got destroyed.

I find it really bizarre that there are so many people who think that a 135 lb woman could beat a man who has been spending the last decade fighting at 145-155 lbs based on her quickly beating up a bunch of part time yoga instructors. But for some reason people say things like:

she's a world class judoka.

floyd gets arm broken in an mma fight. or choked out.
                    or

Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
                    The reality is ,Rousey destroys floyd in a real fight.
                    The fact is that Mayweather is bigger, he's stronger, he's faster, he hits far harder and has way greater bone density than she does. If she were allowed to fight him at judo then she'd probably win. As soon as he's allowed to punch it would be done in a minute. It's not like she's the most elusive grappler going forward.

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    Her fanbase is MMA fans (roughly 1.5m watched in the US alone).

I don't find her particularly attractive, nor is it that relevant but you can find unflattering pictures of virtually any celebrity.

As to the money, it really doesn't matter, if that's what entertains someone they should go watch Donald Trump.
                    Haha Floyd may well have more money than Trump. There's plenty of evidence to suggest that Tramp has way less money than he claims.

because judo don't care if you male or female. or if you're stronger.
                    If that were true then there wouldn't be weight divisions in Judo and the sport wouldn't be split between male and female competitors. Strength is very much a factor in judo, which is why judokas do so much strength training. I know from experience.

floyd would get choked out in a mma match.
                    Against a man. A man with sufficient punch resistance to be able to ship repeated power shots in order to get in close.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Where you seeing all these dudes getting beat up by Rousey at any damn way? She beating up girls with side careers as is. Most of her W's are over *****es with who don't fully support themselves fighting ffs. So while I agree she's badass, she's badass at beating chics with 9-5 gigs. Now she can beat not only boxers at boxing but the best boxers. F#ck that silly ass *****.
                      This really does indicate the stupidity and delusions of her fan base.

Comment

Working...
                      X