Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brown Pride...ok.....Black Pride....ok....White Pride....Not ok??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Funny, I been busy with my amateur kids. Had to travel quite a bit, and was even in Las Vegas for the nationals.

Now I'm back to torture all you stupid fukers here and set **** straight.
    Back to give us a laugh at your stupidity more like it

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      As a proud brown Polish person myself, I agree.
      hes a mug

Comment

As a proud brown Polish person myself, I agree.
        The comparison was to the pride of being polish, not being brown and polish.

This place gets dumber and dumber by the second. Now the skirt wearer is back...Jeeezus fukin Christ.

Comment

This place gets dumber and dumber by the second. Now the skirt wearer is back...Jeeezus fukin Christ.
          The comparison was not accurate then. Being proud of nationality (German, Italian, Polish, Russian) isn't the same as being proud of race (brown, black pride).

You were saying something about being dumb, Lloyd?

Comment

White lives matter

Comment

The comparison was not accurate then. Being proud of nationality (German, Italian, Polish, Russian) isn't the same as being proud of race (brown, black pride).

You were saying something about being dumb, Lloyd?
              It can be both and they aren't mutually exclusive. To prove that all you have to do is see the wars waged by Slavic vs Germanic peoples for example. That happen to live in the same country.

When we say "Brown and Proud" it has nothing to do with demeaning another race, or claiming our superiority. It has more to do with our cultural and ancestral roots but you wouldn't understand that.

Because your culture comes from across the Atlantic, while this is our home, the Americas. We are brown because we are the children of the sun. We are the People of the Sun.

It's not about supremacy, but about pride in who we are in the face of oppression. I don't know if you looked around, but you don't see many indigenous people in the Americas anymore.

"White Power" or "White Pride" has specific roots in racist ideals and organization.

The comparison is idiotic.

Comment

here we go again, keep saying that like youve being doing for years, for the fact that im SCOTTISH, but soon as i do the same to you for being mexican, youll start crying like the sad little Pu$$y that you are, "Oh he was racist to me, im so offended please ban him mods".

Comment

It can be both and they aren't mutually exclusive. To prove that all you have to do is see the wars waged by Slavic vs Germanic peoples for example. That happen to live in the same country.

When we say "Brown and Proud" it has nothing to do with demeaning another race, or claiming our superiority. It has more to do with our cultural and ancestral roots but you wouldn't understand that.

Because your culture comes from across the Atlantic, while this is our home, the Americas. We are brown because we are the children of the sun. We are the People of the Sun.

It's not about supremacy, but about pride in who we are in the face of oppression. I don't know if you looked around, but you don't see many indigenous people in the Americas anymore.

"White Power" or "White Pride" has specific roots in racist ideals and organization.

You claim that America isn't the most racist country on Earth...

I don't hear the Spaniards talking about brown pride. I don't hear of a black pride movement in the UK. I don't hear of Asian pride in Europe.

It's the Americans who seem obsessed with race.

Comment

What wars are you referring to? WWII?

Comment

Ric came up with the thread title, hit submit thread, and was like....

Comment

Working...
                      X