Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brown Pride...ok.....Black Pride....ok....White Pride....Not ok??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Nobody says white pride....lol

People say white power. If they do say white pride, its also associated with racist organizations.

It's not nice to call people names, you might hurt my feelings.
    ehrmantrout's gone off his rocker. he's been getting more senile and moody by the post. fukr's past prime.

Comment

... and if a fukr says "white pride" the hell is he/she talking about? their european roots? fok you, ehrmantrout

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        ... and if a fukr says "white pride" the hell is he/she talking about? their european roots? fok you, ehrmantrout
        Does that also apply to blacks talking about their African roots?

Apply the same standard to every one. Double standards like this are the very epitome of racism.

Comment

ehrmantrout's gone off his rocker. he's been getting more senile and moody by the post. fukr's past prime.
          Yea, I get that feeling as well. Poor guy, he's just getting more and more angry. He will soon be screaming at kids to get off his lawn.

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Does that also apply to blacks talking about their African roots?

Apply the same standard to every one. Double standards like this are the very epitome of racism.
          Sure, black people can talk about African roots, just like white people talk about European roots. When we are at a Saint Patrick's Day festival, nobody gets mad that people where t-shirts that say; "I'm Irish, kiss me" or "I'm Irish and proud".

You guys love to make false equivalencies. Like the Dolezal and Jenner thing, the Obama saying the n-word thing...

You guys are desperate because you are losing on every front and you are mad as hell.

Comment

The only thing past prime is your hairline.

Yea, I get that feeling as well. Poor guy, he's just getting more and more angry. He will soon be screaming at kids to get off his lawn.
            The only lawn's you step foot on are the ones you're paid to cut.

Comment

Sure, black people can talk about African roots, just like white people talk about European roots. When we are at a Saint Patrick's Day festival, nobody gets mad that people where t-shirts that say; "I'm Irish, kiss me" or "I'm Irish and proud".
              Divide and conquer. With unity there is strength, divisions make a people weak. Malcolm X knew that and spoke about it.

You don't see T-shirts with "I'm Cameroonian, kiss me" or I'm Angolan and proud", but you see lots with the black power symbol.

You guys love to make false equivalencies. Like the Dolezal and Jenner thing, the Obama saying the n-word thing...
              No, most of us just want to live in peace and be treated fairly.
              You guys are desperate because you are losing on every front and you are mad as hell.
              The bold is correct, we are indeed losing on every front.

Perhaps our bravest and best men died in those two stupid world wars, because too many of us nowadays are fat, cowardly, lazy, and weak - and always willing to concede or surrender.

Or maybe the natural healthy pride that everyone else is allowed to have has been brainwashed out of us, and that's why we have become so pathetic.

Comment

I always noticed how you will see Spanish speaking fighters will often thank all the Hispanic fans for coming out or dedicate the victory to them. Then I chuckle about how if Wlad ktfo Wilder and said he did it for the "white people of the world" or something along those lines what an absolute media ****storm it would be.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  I always noticed how you will see Spanish speaking fighters will often thank all the Hispanic fans for coming out or dedicate the victory to them. Then I chuckle about how if Wlad ktfo Wilder and said he did it for the "white people of the world" or something along those lines what an absolute media ****storm it would be.
                  Your right I am dead like you. That comment is so ****ing stupid my heart stopped but I stayed alive long enough to tell you your stupid and should log off and try again tmrw.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    you funny lol they usually thank the people from where they're from, I've never heard anyone say "I just want to thank all the Spanish speaking people only not the gringos"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      The only thing past prime is your hairline.

The only lawn's you step foot on are the ones you're paid to cut.

What is your ****in' problem? I went to bat for you when I brought you back after Bringer perm banned you. Looks like I erred in bringing you back - all you do now is perpetuate racist stereotypes

Comment

Working...
                      X