Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brown Pride...ok.....Black Pride....ok....White Pride....Not ok??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Down with the white man!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      It can be both and they aren't mutually exclusive. To prove that all you have to do is see the wars waged by Slavic vs Germanic peoples for example. That happen to live in the same country.

When we say "Brown and Proud" it has nothing to do with demeaning another race, or claiming our superiority. It has more to do with our cultural and ancestral roots but you wouldn't understand that.

Because your culture comes from across the Atlantic, while this is our home, the Americas. We are brown because we are the children of the sun. We are the People of the Sun.

It's not about supremacy, but about pride in who we are in the face of oppression. I don't know if you looked around, but you don't see many indigenous people in the Americas anymore.

"White Power" or "White Pride" has specific roots in racist ideals and organization.

The comparison is idiotic.
      This is only true for Natives/Indegenous people and Mexicans/Other nationalities that where originally part of North America. Although the whole western side of the world is essentially classified as The Americas it does not mean Brazil has a direct link to the US, as far as race is concerned that is. For the overwhelming majority of brown and black people in North America you are also from across the Atlantic, whether that be Asia or Africa.

Comment

Do you know why its not socially acceptable to say white power. Yet Brown pride, Black power are less scrutinized? Well you see white power has a rich history of oppression and hate but black power brown pride where created to be empowering over the oppression and descrimination that they where forced to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by twrx View Post
          Do you know why its not socially acceptable to say white power. Yet Brown pride, Black power are less scrutinized? Well you see white power has a rich history of oppression and hate but black power brown pride where created to be empowering over the oppression and descrimination that they where forced to endure.
          Its WHITE PRIDE dumbass, not white power.

Comment

White power.

White powder.

Girl power.

Comment

White pride

Mothers pride.

Mighty White

Comment

White is not a race neither is Brown, Hispanics share a language what do an Irish American and a German share

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  White is not a race neither is Brown, Hispanics share a language what do an Irish American and a German share
                  German and Irish are probably the most common ancestries in America. I'm predominantly Welsh and German, but then I also have some Irish and Russian ancestry. I can't speak for others, but I'm more inclined to cheer for fighters of my ethnic heritage.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    German and Irish are probably the most common ancestries in America. I'm predominantly Welsh and German, but then I also have some Irish and Russian ancestry. I can't speak for others, but I'm more inclined to cheer for fighters of my ethnic heritage.
                    I said an Irish American and a German from lets say Munich

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      I said an Irish American and a German from lets say Munich
                      For me personally, quite a bit. The upper midwest is practically all Germans. The diets, parties, parades everything is heavily influenced by German tradition (even if only subconciously.) I'm sure if you're on the east coast things would be more influenced by Dutch and English tradition.

Comment

Working...
                      X