Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brown Pride...ok.....Black Pride....ok....White Pride....Not ok??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    The only lawn's you step foot on are the ones you're paid to cut.
    Wait a minute, I'm Mexican and you made a cutting the lawn joke.....

Oh I get it!

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Perhaps our bravest and best men died in those two stupid world wars, because too many of us nowadays are fat, cowardly, lazy, and weak - and always willing to concede or surrender.

Or maybe the natural healthy pride that everyone else is allowed to have has been brainwashed out of us, and that's why we have become so pathetic.
    Lost the culture war, stop being so dramatic.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      im half black and half white, nobody has ever treated me worse because of my white genetics. if and when they do i will express pride in that side of included. they will tell you jesus was white, and show pictures of him as such. they will speak of peanut butter as if its the greatest invention from a black man, they dont want you to know black men invented the refrigerator, air conditioning, traffic lights etc. they dont want blacks feeling proud of anything, we need to fight that. give our young a sense of pride so they can fight all the bull**** society will throw at them and try to convince them of. whites arent in that predicament.
      Air conditioning and fridges were invented by black people?, Google begs to differ.

What's your source?.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Simple...

White power is a term that directly associated with racist organizations like the KKK and Neo Nazis in America.

The proper equivalent would be

Brown pride = Irish, Italian, German, Polish, Russian pride which not one person has an issue with.

We need to understand things in context and not make things so simple as to not make ourselves look foolish.
        WTF you talking about you utter Muppet

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          Air conditioning and fridges were invented by black people?, Google begs to differ.

What's your source?.
          It looks like he just thought of some random items and said they were invented by black people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            WTF you talking about you utter Muppet
            Look who's back, the skirt wearing fruit cake.

Welcome back, how was the white supremacist rally in Edinburgh any good?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              What is your ****in' problem? I went to bat for you when I brought you back after Bringer perm banned you. Looks like I erred in bringing you back - all you do now is perpetuate racist stereotypes
              Never heard of BANTAR check yourself into a bar in southie, you liberal helen hunt

Comment

Look who's back, the skirt wearing fruit cake.

Welcome back, how was the white supremacist rally in Edinburgh any good?
                Your the one that went missing for months ******, what happened did you end up back in jail????

Comment

Simple...

White power is a term that directly associated with racist organizations like the KKK and Neo Nazis in America.

The proper equivalent would be

Brown pride = Irish, Italian, German, Polish, Russian pride which not one person has an issue with.

We need to understand things in context and not make things so simple as to not make ourselves look foolish.
                  As a proud brown Polish person myself, I agree.

Comment

... "Pride" is for stupid people...
                    ... DIGNITY is for fully self-aware humans...

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                      Your the one that went missing for months ******, what happened did you end up back in jail????
                      Funny, I been busy with my amateur kids. Had to travel quite a bit, and was even in Las Vegas for the nationals.

Now I'm back to torture all you stupid fukers here and set **** straight.

Comment

Working...
                      X