Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soccer Mom Enters The Cage With A Pro MMA Fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly that woman should be at the very least fined and the promotion should be heavily fined or disbanded for that bull****.

Can you imagine if we let random people go in the ring and fight Brandon Rios?

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
      Honestly that woman should be at the very least fined and the promotion should be heavily fined or disbanded for that bull****.

Can you imagine if we let random people go in the ring and fight Brandon Rios?
      They're going to say "It's a free country. She can fight if she wants to fight."

Comment

She should've knocked out that announcer instead.

Comment

Doesn't seem that bad.. UFC are about to put cm punk in one of there cages to fight and thry are meant to be the premier mma organisation

Comment

That last punch looked like the one Abraham put on Dirrell. Free shot on a defenceless
            opponent.

That announcer can out Buffer Michael Buffer.

Comment

I've seen worse, and taken as bad. WAR soccer mom. went out on her shield.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                I've seen worse, and taken as bad. WAR soccer mom. went out on her shield.
                I thought it was a little messed up how she punched a pedestrian who's obviously never fought on her knees. I mean I know that's how MMA operates but jeez lol.

Did that woman get paid at least?

Comment

LMAO!!!! That woman is a LEGIT FIGHTER!!!

The woman that got KO'd had an 0-2 record coming and and the winner was making her MMA debut. Crazy **** man.

It wasn't a state commission controlled event.

Here's an interview with the (apparently) owner of that promotion: http://collateraldamagemma.com/xpold...-katie-castro/

Comment

dude what the in the holy hell did I just watch

it was like they were bored between fights and asked the audience if they wanted to see somebody with clearly zero fight experience get KTFO real quick, and then they pulled Beth the soccer mom who stumbled into the arena by accident out of the audience

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                      LMAO!!!! That woman is a LEGIT FIGHTER!!!

The woman that got KO'd had an 0-2 record coming and and the winner was making her MMA debut. Crazy **** man.
                      Loooooool wtf

Comment

Working...
                      X