Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the lounge was in high school lunchroom...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAH idk why but PB32 as Brad Cooper just really made me ****ing laugh. I either see him being that, or that douchey older brother in Step Brothers who John C. Reiley knocks the **** off the tree house.
    That's how I picture him, with a Conor McGregor voice.

Comment

Why are people so insecure eating by themselves? I bet you those "weird" kids learned how to be independent and not care what others think of them at early age. As for me, in high school I would leave campus at lunch and go eat at Taco Bell or this mexican food place that was literally down the street from campus. Only seniors were allowed off campus at lunch but I did it my freshman year all the way up to I left high school. I was cool with the security and they didn't say anything.

Comment

I'd be owning everybody at hacky sack.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
          I'd be owning everybody at hacky sack.
          I'll take you up on that

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I'll take you up on that

I had mad hacky sack skillz.

Didn't have hockey stick legs tho

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
              I had mad hacky sack skillz.

Didn't have hockey stick legs tho
              I suck at the sack, but I must have like 3 pairs of dem birkenstocks, when it comes to ultimate frisbee tho, you *****s ain't got ****.

Comment

Haha this sounds just like my HS too, we had a graveyard right behind and a church/train track. I'd always get busted smoking cigs, after I'd smoke a J or something on my study hall/lunch, and get like my pack taken only to have the sae thing happen again 3-4 days later. I was dealing the pot though, so I was rich AF compared to now back then even having to buy a pack every day or two in addition to the one I'd normally smoke haha.

Good stupid ass times. Got like IDK 5 underage smoking citations, but by junior/senior year they just took em from me. Probably figured what's the point?
                After 1st period we would go to my friends car and drink a few not so cold beers.

Comment

I remember one time a kid/my friend in class asked me if I wanted to ditch English class and he'd smoke me out.

This fu*ker had the most bammer weed in the world and by the time we made it back onto campus a security guard, we call him "Sniper Dave," ended up following me into the bathroom to tell me to go to the office so I could get a detention. Sniper Dave has the eyes of a hawk.

Comment

I was the weird smartass pothead who got in trouble a lot but earned good grades.

Comment

I suck at the sack, but I must have like 3 pairs of dem birkenstocks, when it comes to ultimate frisbee tho, you *****s ain't got ****.

Never got into frisbee. I played frisbee golf once with a coworker, didn't like it.

Comment

Working...
                      X