Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the lounge was in high school lunchroom...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was more of a hype back in HS, thats how you could tell who was just a pothead (hackey sack) vs the people getting high on everything they could get their teenage hands on (freisbee) lol. I'm actually a lil ashamed at how good at frisbee I used to be... It was serious business at the burbs school I went to. I'd deal em some bud, or like get em some booze or something and end up being drawn into the frisbee through that BS small talk you gotta go through.

Comment

same as before.

tua will be at tommys burgers or a taco stand during lunch.

deans office or school police office will be practically homeroom.

and "random classroom weapons searches" will always be tua and whatever fat ese from BVN is in the class with tua.

Comment

The Hottest Teacher in school would probably be sucking me off in the teachers bathroom. Giggity. She wouldn't be able to resist my charm, intelligence and cock.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
          I suck at the sack, but I must have like 3 pairs of dem birkenstocks, when it comes to ultimate frisbee tho, you *****s ain't got ****.
          :gay::gay:

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            :gay::gay:

LOL
            Ohhh you're gonna make me blush.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Probably too high to find where the cool kid table was located, and end up at Andy's Deli playing Street Fighter II and Mortal Kombat.
              there was no such thing as cool kids table.

that's tv/movie hs.

the sporty cool kids were always on the courts balling, the bad cool kids were always ditching and the druggy cool kids were in the parking lot or field smoking weed.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

that's tv/movie hs.

the sporty cool kids were always on the courts balling, the bad cool kids were always ditching and the druggy cool kids were in the parking lot or field smoking weed.
                One could say in another life, one might have stole the cool kids cars while the cool kids were talking about how cool they were sitting at the cool kids table. Or some shit....

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

that's tv/movie hs.

i thought you were my DUFF (Designated Ugly Fat Friend)

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                    i thought you were my DUFF (Designated Ugly Fat Friend)
                    tua wasnt fat and was quite good looking in hs.

fat n ugly came later with age.

Comment

I'd be the one banging them stale, 6/10 rocker girls no one cared to look at. No fatties though...

I was the king of average/below average p**ssy, it was funner that it sounds though

Comment

Working...
                      X