Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the lounge was in high school lunchroom...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
    I'd be the one banging them stale, 6/10 rocker girls no one cared to look at. No fatties though...

I was the king of average/below average p**ssy, it was funner that it sounds though
    You can roll with the posse as well, as long as your 6/10 girlfriend is willing to be da stash.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
      You can roll with the posse as well, as long as your 6/10 girlfriend is willing to be da stash.
      Girlfriend? I had ONE girlfriend throughout middle school, there were plenty of 6/10 chicks to go around man in HS, I'd be the 6/10 p*ssy supplier to the posse.

Comment

Girlfriend? I had ONE girlfriend throughout middle school, there were plenty of 6/10 chicks to go around man in HS, I'd be the 6/10 p*ssy supplier to the posse.
        Are you willing to shiv PB32? lol cause we might have to beef for our table if we're rolling round with all the leftovers.

I went to a pretty small HS honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
          Are you willing to shiv PB32? lol cause we might have to beef for our table if we're rolling round with all the leftovers.

I went to a pretty small HS honestly.
          No need to shank his tennis playin ass, but if he plans on beefin you know those who settle for 6/10s don't giva**** so yeah I'd shiv PB32.

Comment

No need to shank his tennis playin ass, but if he plans on beefin you know those who settle for 6/10s don't giva**** so yeah I'd shiv PB32.
            LOL you know beer and **** got our back, cause they'd secretly have banged the 5 and 6's and you'd know the secrets as the master of the leftovers. haha.

Comment

Working...
            X