No announcement yet.

The UKIP and Farage Appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barn View Post
    The SNP are giving me university tuition for free.

It's probably the only time I've ever had politics directly affect me.
    Hasn't tuition fees been free in special-brew-land for quite some time?.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Hasn't tuition fees been free in special-brew-land for quite some time?.
      I think it has always been that way?

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
        UKIP got more moes than SNP/Liberal democrats combined, didn't combine in to seats but its something to build on. well done guys who voted for them
        Congrats white UKIP voters!

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
          The SNP are giving me university tuition for free.

It's probably the only time I've ever had politics directly affect me.
          No, the people who work, own businesses and assets and pay taxes in the rest of the country are giving you tuition for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            No, the people who work, own businesses and assets and pay taxes in the rest of the country are giving you tuition for free.
            Well yeah, that's where the money comes from but, it's an SNP policy and therefore a direct result of them. My phrasing was bad, I admit.

I'm not sure who exactly abolished fees @MrE and @Weeb but the SNP and the Greens are the only two parties who pledged to continue it or show support for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
              Congrats white UKIP voters!

Nah, i think Farage is for allowing immigrants from the commonwealth first, instead of these bloody Poles and Lithuanians who "take our jobs and shit".

I remember some BBC program, they were interviewing a couple of Londoners, one from Algeria and a guy from south asian descent, these dudes were saying that too many europeans were coming in for their liking.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                If you're trying to deny other human beings the right to pursue economic advancement and a better life for their families, you should at least be able to provide an evidence-based reason as to why that should be the case. If you can't, it doesn't necessarily mean you're a racist, but it certainly means you're a ****.
                Is it a right to pursue it in a foreign country? I think, as much as anything, a lot of people who vote UKIP are just fed up with the lack of assimilation.

I wouldn't vote for them, but there's a point in amongst the madness and false info.
                Last edited by Weebler I; 05-09-2015, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Comment

A more relevant discussion is how long it'll be before British cancer patients will be selling their houses to pay for chemo treatments.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post

I don't really like that breakdown either.

But it is more democratic.

I voted to change the system last time and I would again. Hopefully these UKIP wankers actually would turn up at the polling stations this time because they didn't last time.

I have no doubt the Tories will run us into the ground. Labour will get in under any system next time. But the current system is geared up for two party politics it is undemocratic.

3.8 million people with a 0.03% representation in the commons is terrible.

Comment

Working...
                      X