The UKIP and Farage Appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
    What policies do you agree with the immigration policies? Hahah

Disappointed in you lad, you sometimes speak the truth. But you couldn't be more wrong. Farage is another elitist, neocon racist.

He thinks stopping immigration will cure the uk with its disease. The only way to get rid of its disease is to eliminate elitism.

Race isn't the issue its only the mask worn elitism.
    I fully agree, UK needs more immigration, at least until native Brits are a minority in their own country.

Comment

Scum, their manifesto is seriously useless. All they have is their immigration policy.

Comment

Honestly guys, I'm just like you.... looook at me. I drink pints an **** cos i'm one of the people. Just an ordinary bloke. No different from you.

Don't we all go to the pub with a camera man following?

Comment

Looks like UKIP will get quite a few votes and fuck all seats.

Comment

Im a man of the people me because I drink pints you see. Just like you do....

Now could all please focus on being anti Europe while we try squeeze some other right wing sh/t through the back door. Cheers. Now here's me being one of the lads. Cos i'm a normal pub going bloke. Honest.

Comment

Anyone who isn't voting UKIP is some sort of strange cuckold who wants more immigrants in the country to run a train on his wife/daughter while he hides in the wardrobe masturbating, in all likelihood.

Comment

UKIP have no real desire to win seats and gain political influence in this election.

They are funded and run by the wealthy banking sector elite. Their agenda is purely to further cast immigrants are the scapegoats for this country's ills and to take the spotlight away from their own ill-glorious role in Britain's current financial plight.
                Last edited by Welsh Jon; 05-07-2015, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Red Ed View Post
                    Looks like UKIP will get quite a few votes and fuck all seats.
                    This guy knows his politics.

Comment

Tories comfortably won election in the UK...
                      The Brits like to play stupid, but they rarely act stupid...

Comment

Working...
                      X