No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

That was Tama Tonga, the son of the legendary Haku aka Meng in WCW, who started out as King Tonga in mid 80s WWF. He was at the Hall of Fame this year too. I liked it when Paul Heyman said during his induction speech to his son and daughter that if anyone messes with you "Haku is 2 seats over"
    I heard Jacob Fatu, Tonga Kid's son signed with WWE recently too.

I didn't know this until a few years ago, but Rikishi and Tonga Kid are twins also. I always knew they were brothers, but didn't know they were twins.
    Doctor Warp Doctor Warp likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

I heard Jacob Fatu, Tonga Kid's son signed with WWE recently too.

I didn't know this until a few years ago, but Rikishi and Tonga Kid are twins also. I always knew they were brothers, but didn't know they were twins.
      That's pretty cool. Was just thinking with Tama Tonga on the heel side, then Jacob Fatu could be on the face side with Jey and Jimmy, kind of a Samoan 3 on 3. So you'd have Roman, Solo and Tama vs. Jey, Jimmy and Jacob. Gives me goosebumps thinking about it. Speaking of Samoans, they had a young pic of the brothers and cousins recently on a Facebook group and people were saying they looked like a 90s boy band who had hit songs like "I want Samoa YOU, Girl" and "She Gave my heart the Stinkface" lol. 434394810_1639668396850705_3788517407034364536_n.jpg

Comment

That's pretty cool. Was just thinking with Tama Tonga on the heel side, then Jacob Fatu could be on the face side with Jey and Jimmy, kind of a Samoan 3 on 3. So you'd have Roman, Solo and Tama vs. Jey, Jimmy and Jacob. Gives me goosebumps thinking about it. Speaking of Samoans, they had a young pic of the brothers and cousins recently on a Facebook group and people were saying they looked like a 90s boy band who had hit songs like "I want Samoa YOU, Girl" and "She Gave my heart the Stinkface" lol. 434394810_1639668396850705_3788517407034364536_n.jpg
        I think the future of the Bloodline is they're gonna be more ruthless and violent than the original version.

Roman, Jimmy, and Jey teaming up was more about how great they were and how they'll do anything to stay on top as champions. They were like Four Horsemen, this new Bloodline with Solo, Tama, and likely Jacob Fatu will be more like the NWO. Just destroying everyone in their path.

I think Roman will still be the leader of the Bloodline, I really don't want to see him turn face yet. He still has a future as the top heel, if he turns face he'll go back to being bland and getting lukewarm reactions at best. WWE has a lot of top faces, they need good heels at the moment.​

Comment

I think the future of the Bloodline is they're gonna be more ruthless and violent than the original version.

Roman, Jimmy, and Jey teaming up was more about how great they were and how they'll do anything to stay on top as champions. They were like Four Horsemen, this new Bloodline with Solo, Tama, and likely Jacob Fatu will be more like the NWO. Just destroying everyone in their path.

I think Roman will still be the leader of the Bloodline, I really don't want to see him turn face yet. He still has a future as the top heel, if he turns face he'll go back to being bland and getting lukewarm reactions at best. WWE has a lot of top faces, they need good heels at the moment.​
          No, Roman can't turn face. I'm saying Roman, Solo and Tama would be on the heel side With Jacob and the Usos on the face side now. Down the line you could have them as one huge faction again too. Doesn't Solo just look so boyish there though?

Comment

No, Roman can't turn face. I'm saying Roman, Solo and Tama would be on the heel side With Jacob and the Usos on the face side now. Down the line you could have them as one huge faction again too. Doesn't Solo just look so boyish there though?
            Solo does look boyish, but so did Orton, Cody, and McIntyre when they were his age.

Solo isn't as tall as Roman or his brothers but he's more stocky, like a pitbull.

Comment

Solo does look boyish, but so did Orton, Cody, and McIntyre when they were his age.

Solo isn't as tall as Roman or his brothers but he's more stocky, like a pitbull.
              Yep. So you like that 3 on 3 Samoans idea I proposed?

Comment

Yep. So you like that 3 on 3 Samoans idea I proposed?
                Yeah, that could be the next War Games.

Comment

Yeah, that could be the next War Games.
                  True, if they can keep the feud going that long. Aren't those matches usually 4 on 4 or 5 on 5 though?

Comment

• Anyone else catch Daniel Garcia and Nick Jackson take turns teabagging each other on the last Dynamite?

Comment

True, if they can keep the feud going that long. Aren't those matches usually 4 on 4 or 5 on 5 though?
                      Yeah, they can just add other wrestlers to make it a 4 or 5 person team.

Like Owens and Drew joining Brawling Brutes in 2022, or Drew joining the Judgment Day in 2023.

Comment

Working...
                      X