No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

It's tonight. And they got Kingston vs. Okada.
    Oh ROCK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Oh ROCK.
      Been getting caught up with Dark Side of the Ring. The Earthquake episode was really good, I didn't know his wife is Filipino.

Comment

Been getting caught up with Dark Side of the Ring. The Earthquake episode was really good, I didn't know his wife is Filipino.
        Yep and a Japanese wrestler tried to shoot on him and Tenta didn't put up with that crap, with an amateur and sumo background. With Koji Kitao. Same as with Andre and Akira Maeda. I guess sometimes they wanna see if the other guy is really tough and has any real skill. With Andre, I suspect it was also frustration over a foreign guy who kept going in and beating almost all these Japanese wrestlers in the New Japan promotion. I think they said Tenta went looking for the guy in the locker room and the guy was gone.

You still need to check out Buff Bagwell after that and Terry Gordy from this week. Next week is Brutus Beefcake.

Comment

You know, if they ever bother to push him again, Miro should win the world title down the line. Or maybe Lance Archer, unless he prefers Japan or working as a tag team guy.
          Doctor Warp Doctor Warp likes this.

Comment

You know, if they ever bother to push him again, Miro should win the world title down the line. Or maybe Lance Archer, unless he prefers Japan or working as a tag team guy.
            Archer needs to be used better. They just use him to put others over, same with Brian Cage.

Miro needs to be on TV more, he has to be used in meaningful feuds and build his name back up again. Way too much inactivity regardless of who is at fault. I heard he and CJ split up.

Comment

Archer needs to be used better. They just use him to put others over, same with Brian Cage.

Miro needs to be on TV more, he has to be used in meaningful feuds and build his name back up again. Way too much inactivity regardless of who is at fault. I heard he and CJ split up.
              Yeah, so like Hardcore Holly once said backstage "I got an idea", give Miro the belt. Then he beat everybody.

Comment

Yeah, so like Hardcore Holly once said backstage "I got an idea", give Miro the belt. Then he beat everybody.
                I wish they would just give the belt to R Truth, then let him beat everybody.

Comment

I wish they would just give the belt to R Truth, then let him beat everybody.
                  In WWE? Yeah, I guess. Whose belt would you want him to take then? Seth Rollins'?

Comment

In WWE? Yeah, I guess. Whose belt would you want him to take then? Seth Rollins'?
                    Just give R Truth all the belts, even the women's tag titles.

But seriously, I'd like to see him win the IC title or maybe the U.S. title one more time. Give him a solid underdog midcard title run. Or have him and the Miz win the tag titles at WM.
                    Last edited by Willy Wanker; 03-25-2024, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• I love watching wrestlers improve.

I noticed how much Liv Morgan, Nia, and Dirty Dominik have improved so much in the past year.
                      Doctor Warp Doctor Warp likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X