No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
    Randy will win the chamber match, and the fiend will cost him against edge at WM37
    Where will that leave Roman for a Mania title match?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      Where will that leave Roman for a Mania title match?
      Roman vs Bryan or Roman vs Cesaro

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
        Roman vs Bryan or Roman vs Cesaro
        Decent, but nowhere near as much heat. And looks like this week Roman chose Edge on Smackdown. I guess we'll see what develops after Elimination Chamber tonight.

Comment

• Well other than Edge getting back at Roman with a spear of his own, Elimination Chamber pretty much sucked. Anyone else see it? Matt Riddle got the US title from Bobby Lashley in a triple threat match that also had John Morrison and Jax and Baszler beat Banks and Belair to retain the women's tag titles. Oh and Miz cashes in on Drew and won the WWE title. Lame af. I heard Angry Miz Girl is all grown up now and likes the Miz now though lol.
          Last edited by Anthony342; 03-07-2021, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Can't wait for AEW Revolution tomorrow.

Omega vs. Moxley in an Exploding barbed wire Japanese death match. Lol

Young Bucks vs. Jericho and MJF

Gonna be fire!

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Can't wait for AEW Revolution tomorrow.

Omega vs. Moxley in an Exploding barbed wire Japanese death match. Lol
              Holy s***. I might need to start watching AEW again.

Comment

• And who is the 6th wrestler in the ladder match tomorrow and who is the hall.of fame worthy wrestler aew signing tomorrow to shake up the wrestling world.....cant wait for tomorrow's ppv

Comment

• Is this an AEW thread as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by #mandownESJR1 View Post
                    And who is the 6th wrestler in the ladder match tomorrow and who is the hall.of fame worthy wrestler aew signing tomorrow to shake up the wrestling world.....cant wait for tomorrow's ppv
                    Whether Batista says one thing, he also said the word retirement means nothing in the world of pro wrestling. My guess is that it's Dave

Comment

• Ethan Page was the surprise entrant in the ladder match. Maki Itoh was new in the women's tag match on the pre-show buy-in and the announced surprise signing turned out to be Christian. I mean, I like Christian but that wasn't worth all that buildup. Good for him for being able to put away some nice money for retirement.

Comment

Working...
                      X