No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
    They'll probably have her lose. Vince doesn't like asian girls. Look at Gail kim he didnt think she was pretty like wtf. He also didnt know japanese **** was a thing.

That's a good point Mr. PeepeePoopoo.

Asuka only got a good run in 2020 because Becky Lynch is pregnant and Vince didn't care about pushing anyone else at the time. But I think now would be a good time repackage Asuka and bring her old look back from when she was in Japan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      That's a good point Mr. PeepeePoopoo.

Asuka only got a good run in 2020 because Becky Lynch is pregnant and Vince didn't care about pushing anyone else at the time. But I think now would be a good time repackage Asuka and bring her old look back from when she was in Japan.
      I'm curious what direction they'll go with her. Isn't Charlotte gonna return too? They'll probably have em fued again if they bring asukas old character

Comment

• Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
        I'm curious what direction they'll go with her. Isn't Charlotte gonna return too? They'll probably have em fued again if they bring asukas old character

Charlotte is already back. She won just won the women's tag titles with Asuka. I almost forgot since they both started separate storylines last Monday. Makes no sense why they even won the tag titles.

Vince is going senile and he was already a maniac when he was younger.

Comment

Charlotte is already back. She won just won the women's tag titles with Asuka. I almost forgot since they both started separate storylines last Monday. Makes no sense why they even won the tag titles.

Vince is going senile and he was already a maniac when he was younger.
          Yeah but vince was at least entertaining back then. Now he just purposely pisses the fans off

Comment

• Cesaro over Bryan clean.

Lucha Orton.

Fiend Alexa.

We'll see where this goes.

Comment

• Raul Mata
              Moon dog main
              Lucha libre
              My dad and I used to go to the cow place

Jack black is a funny guy!

I still remember when a Japanese pro wrestler died in the ring.

I was kinda into some midget female wrestlers!

I like the Trumpster rassling

I love that crazy white dude who got eaten by bears in kodiak Alaska

Japan has lil black bears
              Last edited by Zaroku; 01-20-2021, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Really interested in where Asuka vs. Alexa Bliss leads to.

I hope they aren't just gonna have Asuka get squashed. I hope this storyline brings back Asuka's darker character when she was in Japan. Or maybe she can join Alexa and the Fiend to form a creepy horror themed stable. I was hoping Nikki Cross would join them since she was good at playing a psycho character in NXT, but that ship has sailed.

I want this Asuka back:

Cool, I heard in Japan she was called Kana. That pic kinda reminds me of the Abadon character they have now in AEW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  Cool, I heard in Japan she was called Kana. That pic kinda reminds me of the Abadon character they have now in AEW.

Yeah, Kana is actually her real first name. She was wrestling hardcore matches against men in Japan lol.

Would love to see that version of Asuka back. Her doing the angle with Alexa makes me hope she'll take the turn to the dark side. If she does go back to her Kana character, she'll probably join The Fiend and Alexa's stable, or maybe she'll end up beating Alexa and bring Kana back for the big matches like what Finn Balor does with the Demon.

Speaking of Abadon, I actually thought she was Japanese when I first saw her. Also really liking the Omega/Impact/Good Brothers storyline so far. We'll see if they give the title back to Moxley or if they'll keep the belt warm for Hangman Page.

Comment

• Hell yeah WWE Fan, Shawn Michaels the HBK the Goat, I think I'm cute, I know I'm sexy, lmao

Comment

• Who do you guys think will win the Royal Rumble matches tonight?

I got my boy Daniel Bryan. And my girl Bianca Belair.

Comment

Working...
                      X