Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega vs moxley 🤯🤯

Comment

• Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
      Has anyone seen this youtube channel that does wrestling documentaries? Its pretty good. The guy does his research has a good narration voice and hes funny.

This one is a good one to check out

https://youtu.be/yBoIYhLJ020
      Oh yeah, I like that guy. I've seen a few of his videos. I liked the one he did on when WWF gave jobber Barry Horowitz a brief push when he got a pinfall victory over Chris Candido when he played Skip of the Body Donnas. He made a good point that it didn't really go anywhere or help either guy's career and kind of hurt Candido's career briefly because he was just starting out. That Hogan vs. Michaels one is good too. Of course Hogan ended up backing out and not jobbing to Michaels in a best of 3 series even though Hogan still would've won the series. Why wouldn't he? What an ego. And then Hulk had the balls to later say HE'D never work with SHAWN again lol. I know Shawn had an ego too back then, but you gotta keep your word, brother.

I DID like Hogan's recent appearance on The Goldbergs this week when they try to go to Wrestlemania 4 and end up running into Hulk when they end up having fake tickets and get kicked out. Stupid Barry says "He knows we're brothers" haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKHfmcbvvYY

Comment

• Who do you think challenges for the AEW title now? I'd like to see Jon Moxley take the title after just going over Omega. He does great promos and is white hot with the crowd. He can also work a great match with anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          Oh yeah, I like that guy. I've seen a few of his videos. I liked the one he did on when WWF gave jobber Barry Horowitz a brief push when he got a pinfall victory over Chris Candido when he played Skip of the Body Donnas. He made a good point that it didn't really go anywhere or help either guy's career and kind of hurt Candido's career briefly because he was just starting out. That Hogan vs. Michaels one is good too. Of course Hogan ended up backing out and not jobbing to Michaels in a best of 3 series even though Hogan still would've won the series. Why wouldn't he? What an ego. And then Hulk had the balls to later say HE'D never work with SHAWN again lol. I know Shawn had an ego too back then, but you gotta keep your word, brother.

I DID like Hogan's recent appearance on The Goldbergs this week when they try to go to Wrestlemania 4 and end up running into Hulk when they end up having fake tickets and get kicked out. Stupid Barry says "He knows we're brothers" haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKHfmcbvvYY
          The horowitz and candido was before my time but it was a good documentary. Wwe has a long history of dropping the ball.
          Idk man i dont feel bad for shawn at all that dude has done some straight ******* stuff. The worst one i can think of was when he played politics and was scheduled to lose but convinced Vince that he should beat the British bulldog........in the uk.......in front british bulldogs family and sister......who had cancer. Geezus.
          It was an entertaining match from what i remember. Really enjoy the narrators play by play of the matches too.
          Lmao love the goldbergs. That scene was good haha. Erika is cute as hell.
          WWE recently took down the one he did of the HHH-booker t fued. Did you see it?

Comment

The horowitz and candido was before my time but it was a good documentary. Wwe has a long history of dropping the ball.
            Idk man i dont feel bad for shawn at all that dude has done some straight ******* stuff. The worst one i can think of was when he played politics and was scheduled to lose but convinced Vince that he should beat the British bulldog........in the uk.......in front british bulldogs family and sister......who had cancer. Geezus.
            It was an entertaining match from what i remember. Really enjoy the narrators play by play of the matches too.
            Lmao love the goldbergs. That scene was good haha. Erika is cute as hell.
            WWE recently took down the one he did of the HHH-booker t fued. Did you see it?
            No I did not unfortunately. That sucks. What pay per view was that where Shawn did that? I remember that being mentioned on one of Bruce Prichard's podcasts too, Something to Wrestle. Conrad Thompson said he's way cooler now and much less of a dick, which is why you see him invited to pay per view pre shows now or saw him on Smackdown for a recent angle with Ziggler and The Miz.

Comment

No I did not unfortunately. That sucks. What pay per view was that where Shawn did that? I remember that being mentioned on one of Bruce Prichard's podcasts too, Something to Wrestle. Conrad Thompson said he's way cooler now and much less of a dick, which is why you see him invited to pay per view pre shows now or saw him on Smackdown for a recent angle with Ziggler and The Miz.
              It was a one night only ppv special in the U.K. Shawn was pretty infamous for being an ******* back then. He was also banging Sunny while she was dating candido.
              I'll listen to shoots on occasion but not much of podcasts.
              Whatculture is also another good wrestling channel on YouTube. I mainly watch their "10 things wwe wants you to forget about...." i recommend it if you havent seen em

Comment

• Moxley vs Omega was.....wow.

Comment

It was a one night only ppv special in the U.K. Shawn was pretty infamous for being an ******* back then. He was also banging Sunny while she was dating candido.
                  I'll listen to shoots on occasion but not much of podcasts.
                  Whatculture is also another good wrestling channel on YouTube. I mainly watch their "10 things wwe wants you to forget about...." i recommend it if you havent seen em
                  I usually watch that one too and Wrestle Lamia. Their Behind The Titantron videos kick ass.

Comment

I usually watch that one too and Wrestle Lamia. Their Behind The Titantron videos kick ass.
                    Yeah its a really well done. Their last one "blood money" was kinda meh in my opinion.

Comment

Yeah its a really well done. Their last one "blood money" was kinda meh in my opinion.
                      Ah okay. I still have to see that one and the one they did on Rick Rude.

Comment

Working...
                      X