Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hulk Hogan is officially back in the WWE. Hulk Hogan vs Roman Reigns at Summerlam.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
      Hulk Hogan is officially back in the WWE. Hulk Hogan vs Roman Reigns at Summerlam.
      he's back in the hall of fame, he will never return as an active wrestler again.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
        he's back in the hall of fame, he will never return as an active wrestler again.
        True he is almost 64 in August.

Comment

Hulk Hogan is officially back in the WWE. Hulk Hogan vs Roman Reigns at Summerlam.

We'll probably get Hulk Hogan vs. James Ellsworth or something like that. Hogan will never work an actual wrestling match again, maybe just comedy segments where he beats up some lower card heel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            We'll probably get Hulk Hogan vs. James Ellsworth or something like that. Hogan will never work an actual wrestling match again, maybe just comedy segments where he beats up some lower card heel.
            Always been a huge Hogan fan. Without Hogan the WWE won't be a Global Brand. Love to see him hit Elsworth with the leg drop.

Comment

Always been a huge Hogan fan. Without Hogan the WWE won't be a Global Brand. Love to see him hit Elsworth with the leg drop.
              I wish Hogan vs. Bret Hart could have happened. Hogan vs. Austin too.

Comment

I wish Hogan vs. Bret Hart could have happened. Hogan vs. Austin too.
                Austin regretted turning down his match with Hogan. I think he was having some personal problems in 2002 and 2003.

Comment

Austin regretted turning down his match with Hogan. I think he was having some personal problems in 2002 and 2003.
                  Yeah, Stone Cold said his long time injuries and health were getting worse and he was drinking way too much around that time.

Comment

Martha Hart and Bret are beefing right now. I wish Martha change her mind, and let WWE induct Owen Hart.
                    I read that's also why WWE hasn't released the rest of the Survivor Series boxed sets on DVD.

Comment

James Ellsworth is a ridiculous character! The chin jokes and having him get beat up by women is kind of funny, but sometimes it's just like, "what the hell am I watching here?!"

Comment

Working...
                      X